Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

phil's cycle in elreno just a 100 miles south of LS had probably 30 different swingarms and shaws in stock to match every length, link/no link, chrome, pc etc. you can walk in and build a bike if you have a frame. no way i would have let a swinger stop me if i had already planned the trip. no way...

• Like 1

Guess I need to take it to your daddy again and have him dyno it. Since it only made 114 64 on his dyno with race gas. And on someone elses dyno on C 16 made 120. Again. Never seen your dyno sheet and any track numbers from you. I do not dyno race John. I track race. Bring your POS to the track or shut the fuck up keyboard racer.

Lakers-Fan-Takes-Off-Sunglasses.gif

Edited by hughmyron

13% lower according to Windy.

But I'm trying to see this new bike/setup/motor with the new swinger...if it exists.

And a comparison of dyno charts between IPS and Shearer's dyno.

according to him all dynojets read the same. So him saying that is quite funny and contradicting. lmao guys a clown.

according to him all dynojets read the same. So him saying that is quite funny and contradicting. lmao guys a clown.

You can't even follow a story. I explained WHY his dyno reads off. His stack is in the path of the exhaust. If you can't keep up with the details....don't pretend to see the whole picture.

So are any of you man enough to step up and say you honestly believe 85HP with FMF pipes on pump gas is plausible?

Someone is avoiding my questions.

Windy, is there some reason you're not addressing my questions about your motor on the IPS dyno?

Also, who builds a 130+HP motor and doesn't order a swingarm for it in the process? Intelligent guessing would land you at a +12 or 14 swingarm for that motor.

This story is making less and less sense with every passing minute. I'm with Green, something doesn't add up here.

Are you saying Cameron is lying about the numbers, or his dyno is?

At one point you were a huge fan boy of Cam, recommended him to everyone, in the last 2 months that's done a 180*. Are you really that disappointed?

1412945728312.jpg

DAAAAAAAYUM SHE`S HOT.

You can't even follow a story. I explained WHY his dyno reads off. His stack is in the path of the exhaust. If you can't keep up with the details....don't pretend to see the whole picture.

So are any of you man enough to step up and say you honestly believe 85HP with FMF pipes on pump gas is plausible?

So big mouth dumb ass I will make you a deal. I will load up 2 of those bikes (that make in your words way to much hp) and take them to 2 other dynos here in the Portland area that have nothing to do with Redline and make 3 passes on both dynos. If they make close to the same HP I am talking within a couple of HP then you promise to leave this site and never ever try to give anyone banshee advice again??? You truly are one of the biggest idiots I have ever seen type on a forum and I am willing to spend my money to get dyno sheets just to shut you the fuck up and make you go the hell away!!! Have you ever noticed that whenever there is a argument going on here on this site you are always at the center of it??? You really are a fucking tool and you need to fucking go away!! Call me a nut swinger call me whatever you want but I have ridden many many banshee's over the years and motors from almost every builder on this site and there is a reason Redline does my Porting and gets all my business because his stuff flat out hauls ass!!!!!!!!! You please show me one builder who has not has a problem with a motor somehwere along the line? Your issue is your an idiot and when you had a problem instead of dealing with it the way you should have you and your buddy went off cying to someone else instead of letting the builder fix what you thought was wrong. FUCKING GO AWAY YOU TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

So big mouth dumb ass I will make you a deal. I will load up 2 of those bikes (that make in your words way to much hp) and take them to 2 other dynos here in the Portland area that have nothing to do with Redline and make 3 passes on both dynos. If they make close to the same HP I am talking within a couple of HP then you promise to leave this site and never ever try to give anyone banshee advice again??? You truly are one of the biggest idiots I have ever seen type on a forum and I am willing to spend my money to get dyno sheets just to shut you the fuck up and make you go the hell away!!! Have you ever noticed that whenever there is a argument going on here on this site you are always at the center of it??? You really are a fucking tool and you need to fucking go away!! Call me a nut swinger call me whatever you want but I have ridden many many banshee's over the years and motors from almost every builder on this site and there is a reason Redline does my Porting and gets all my business because his stuff flat out hauls ass!!!!!!!!! You please show me one builder who has not has a problem with a motor somehwere along the line? Your issue is your an idiot and when you had a problem instead of dealing with it the way you should have you and your buddy went off cying to someone else instead of letting the builder fix what you thought was wrong. FUCKING GO AWAY YOU TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUILDER>windy

Unfortunately Builder, I've already done that here...it won't change his opinion.

I took both of our bikes at the time to DuneToyz in Muskogee, Oklahoma and before thst, to HRI PowerSports in Texarkana,Tx.

Results: 4mm serval (box stock) 74-75hp after tune st HRI. I then boxed it up and sent it to Redline. He dynod it and came up with 73-74hp. Then he called me back (because I didn't tell him what it made before sending it to him) wondering why it didn't make the purported 80hp they were supposed to. He was somewhat relieved that I too only got 74ish hp. After porting he got it to 90hp and sent it back.

Fast forward to a season later and I have the same serval and now a 10cub. We want to tune everything before the HQ ride and go to DuneToyz in Muskogee. Brently dynos the serval and gets,,,guess what? 90hp.. surprise! The dynos were within 1/4-1/2 hp. Brently even said there was more in it but we left it on the safer side. Actually quite rich. Brently mentioned how impressive the TQ&HP curves were on the motor,but there was obviously more left.

So here's the cliff notes:

Anyone who THINKS they know what's up with Cams dyno,is FOS.

I've INDEPENDENTLY checked it ( without knowing I was) before AND after cylinders have been modded.

Cold, hard, data. Not assumptions, not looking at pictures on the internet,not hearsay,, hard data .

• Like 2

Unfortunately Builder, I've already done that here...it won't change his opinion.

I took both of our bikes at the time to DuneToyz in Muskogee, Oklahoma and before thst, to HRI PowerSports in Texarkana,Tx.

Results: 4mm serval (box stock) 74-75hp after tune st HRI. I then boxed it up and sent it to Redline. He dynod it and came up with 73-74hp. Then he called me back (because I didn't tell him what it made before sending it to him) wondering why it didn't make the purported 80hp they were supposed to. He was somewhat relieved that I too only got 74ish hp. After porting he got it to 90hp and sent it back.

Fast forward to a season later and I have the same serval and now a 10cub. We want to tune everything before the HQ ride and go to DuneToyz in Muskogee. Brently dynos the serval and gets,,,guess what? 90hp.. surprise! The dynos were within 1/4-1/2 hp. Brently even said there was more in it but we left it on the safer side. Actually quite rich. Brently mentioned how impressive the TQ&HP curves were on the motor,but there was obviously more left.

So here's the cliff notes:

Anyone who THINKS they know what's up with Cams dyno,is FOS.

I've INDEPENDENTLY checked it ( without knowing I was) before AND after cylinders have been modded.

Cold, hard, data. Not assumptions, not looking at pictures on the internet,not hearsay,, hard data .

Hold on Sprink are you telling me that you took a motor from Oregon and put it on a dyno in Oklahoma and it read the same even with a big change in elevation???? Holy fuck whoever that dude is running the dyno you were using must not have a clue what he is doing because we all know it should have made way less HP in Oklahoma right????

You are right it has been done and it is a waste of money but for fuck sakes I get tired of seeing that idiot post shit!!!!!!!!!