Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Whatever windy u can get fucked I don't u owe u jack shit..try put me on blast agen

Keep talking about tools but I have a full shed full of tools that i already stripped my bike down with...I know u wish I had nothing but sorry I have tools..

I didn't know what a crank was but now I know 1000x as much as did when I joined this site..

I sold my broken z400 for just about what I payed for it...an will have a 450 by end of year ..I think I can afford more then a couple quads..

My credit is mint. have payed the bank 30k+ back I can get loan any time I want..

Yeah so I trolled a stupid cunt that was trolling me ..so I can't retaliate

I'm done here with this know it all cunt windy your not the only one on this site that helps people...so you can shove your 2 cents up your ass cause I don't need it..

Whatever windy u can get fucked I don't u owe u jack shit..try put me on blast agen

Keep talking about tools but I have a full shed full of tools that i already stripped my bike down with...I know u wish I had nothing but sorry I have tools..

I didn't know what a crank was but now I know 1000x as much as did when I joined this site..

I sold my broken z400 for just about what I payed for it...an will have a 450 by end of year ..I think I can afford more then a couple quads..

My credit is mint. have payed the bank 30k+ back I can get loan any time I want..

Yeah so I trolled a stupid cunt that was trolling me ..so I can't retaliate

I'm done here with this know it all cunt windy your not the only one on this site that helps people...so you can shove your 2 cents up your ass cause I don't need it..

Man, if windy shoved $0.02 up his ass every time someone told him to, he'd have a nice retirement fund!

What are all the tools u need to disasemble an re assemble my banshee motor an everything .I don't own a wrench but I am prob ganna buy a motor an learn on my old one if that makes sence..so I am going to need some tools ...how much would I need to spend on tools to have everything I needed to do my own maintainence an stuff

The stupid NOOB, contradicts what he post. What are you trying to do NOOB? Win a fish out of water flopping contest!

• Like 1

What am I trying to do? More like what are U trying to do..I have a shed full of tools I can help myself too..maybe you should of read my earlier post instead of jumping to conclusions like windy

Man, if windy shoved $0.02 up his ass every time someone told him to, he'd have a nice retirement fund!

Matt G telling me to shove .02 cents up my ass is funny. He isn't charging much to eat ass if he's just going to keep at it till he works the coins loose.

I still have every PM Matt. Including where you tell me you don't own a single wrench.

As for a shed full of tools.....you could just step into a porta-potty and it would then qualify as a shed full of tools. Well.... one big tool.

You keep talking about having cash. But you told me the bank wouldn't lend you any more money. (Who cares how much you have paid back....they won't lend you any more.)

You talk be big game and you tried to play off your death threats as comedic trolling. But obviously you were on tilt and those were your best efforts.

You talk so much shit.....I bet your family has a toilet paper roll mounted on the wall next to your spot at the dinner table in place of a napkin dispenser.

You buy a Banshee for close to $5000 then on your first ride, you rip up the beach and burn it down. Have to call your brother to help drag it back home In your first 10-15 mminutes of riding.

Then you lend some jalopy clapped out Zuk400 to a cousin and it goes down. (Wow, sounds like you own some top quality junk there baller)

Now you wanna fan out your peacock feathers and tell me you got it all going on? That you know TONS more than you did a month ago?

It's surprsing enough that you can manage to spell BANSHEE and not use a CH to do it.

(Can't manage to spell CUNT without using a K....but maybe mom can buy you Hooked On Phonics for Christmas)

Shall I continue?........

Maybe I'll let take a break before you have a hissy fit and chuck your phone as far as your little girl arms can throw it.....

i only have a disposable camera, and a kodak disc camera.

Like with film?.......Baller!

Sent from my Samsung galaxy camera with phone and internet features.

• Like 1