Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

shitkiller3.jpg

Normally I just read through this stuff for entertainment purposes when I'm supposed to be working but what the fuckin fuck MattG "quick scope" dude, really? Ya play a little Black Ops do ya?

i only have a disposable camera, and a kodak disc camera.

...And really THESE are the only cameras you have? Not sure how many pages back it was but I believe you said you were on an Ipad or Ipod, both should have cameras at your disposal bud..

• Like 1

I was bored... Thar she blows... Pics or GTFO!

My God and how many times can one person use the word cunt? There are other expletives out there all though cunt does roll off the tongue very nicely.

Oh yeah and fuck Trinity!

Your spelling it all wrong....it starts with a K god dammit!

• Like 1

WINDY, where are you?!

Just sitting back shaking my head at the latest REDLINE claims.

It's bad enough I gotta read about a low port timing Serval with little carbs making a claimed 96 HP......But then I find that gem of a post where a ported stock cylinder 4 mill made 85HP on pump gas with FMF'S.....FFS

If NOBODY on this site has the balls to call BS on that shit.......well then you all deserve to enjoy a lifetime of MattG posts. His shit talk isn't any worse than those dyno claims.

Let the low information crowd soak that crap up.

This site is getting more like E2S by the minute.

Does that mean my pos cub only made 75hp?

If you weren't going to try to figure out why it was down on power.....what difference does the number mean?

You were openly happy with it making LESS than an unported cylinder.

Just sitting back shaking my head at the latest REDLINE claims.

It's bad enough I gotta read about a low port timing Serval with little carbs making a claimed 96 HP......But then I find that gem of a post where a ported stock cylinder 4 mill made 85HP on pump gas with FMF'S.....FFS

If NOBODY on this site has the balls to call BS on that shit.......well then you all deserve to enjoy a lifetime of MattG posts. His shit talk isn't any worse than those dyno claims.

Let the low information crowd soak that crap up.

This site is getting more like E2S by the minute.

Meh, that's old news..

Back to the new information..

What did your new motor dyno on the IPS dyno? Was it the same as Shearer's? I can't remember the numbers but were they better than Redline's 10SC (139/76)?

And got any pics of this bike? I'm curious to see what the drag bike looks like.