How to obtain 75hp from a 4mil

Stone MXshee

East Coast ATV "claims" they did the port work during the rebuild. I sent my engine in for the 4mil stroker rebuild he has advertised on Ebay. There was a thread discussion about his crate engines that I was reading before I created my HQ account. I really wanted to tell everyone my experience dealing with east coast atv so I created an account. I was ripped off and completely disappointed dealing with ECA and I would never send a engine to them again. Dave, the owner of ECA, says he did an aggressive port job, but my dynometer testing says bullshit. Do not send any work to them, you will be so discouraged. I could give you so many details of what I had to go through dealing with them, but anyone who reads this will get the point.

East Coast ATV "claims" they did the port work during the rebuild. I sent my engine in for the 4mil stroker rebuild he has advertised on Ebay. There was a thread discussion about his crate engines that I was reading before I created my HQ account. I really wanted to tell everyone my experience dealing with east coast atv so I created an account. I was ripped off and completely disappointed dealing with ECA and I would never send a engine to them again. Dave, the owner of ECA, says he did an aggressive port job, but my dynometer testing says bullshit. Do not send any work to them, you will be so discouraged. I could give you so many details of what I had to go through dealing with them, but anyone who reads this will get the point.

Bwahahahahaha, Fucked.....

This is what people can expect from those "crate" motors on ebay.