Site sponsors on Facebook only

sheerider11

I have to agree, with the no face book, I would rather they charge a couple dollars more a use a web page, if it's about saving money. I don't have a face book account, refuse to make one, actually kinda tried just a cpl. Weeks ago for banshee reasons and decided fuck it! Last time I had a face book account years ago, I had every cock sucker from my past life contacting me, trying to be my friend again just not into anyone knowing my day to day business, where I live, or any fucking thing about me for that matter, people these day, just are not private enough.

Fuck Facebook, it sucks that this is becoming the way to do business is all.

I'll use FAST site as an example of a well put together site.

All there inventory. All there services. All there contact info.

It's easily attainable. Just click the box that you want. Facebook has a news feed that I have to scroll through. I can't just open up and find that thing that I saw a month ago easily. I can email directly from there website.

Like I said, I've passed up a few builders because there only accessible through Facebook

Jeff needs to automate and allow "click to buy".  I sometimes bypass him for my small parts orders and go with RMATV.  Love ya Jeff,just being honest.

There must be a rhyme for his reason because he has his shit dialed in no matter my opinion.

Instagram is a very clean way to display your latest work or activities.  Avoids the fb drama and gets to the point, I use it and like it a lot.

Facebook is, has been, and will be a great marketing tool for any business owner.  Just the way it is.

For my type of business, not being an engine builder that NEEDS to talk to their client, I don't need to talk to people a ton.  Social media has helped me be more efficient with my marketing and sales for sure.

Also, Stellar is doing BIG THANGS.  Instagram is a hit for them and I see his postings daily.  His work is outstanding and he is on the cutting edge of ATV fab even in this weird flaky market.  Cheers to Tim and his team.  IG helps him get that shit out to the world in a couple iphone clicks!

• 4 years later...

This is a good post. No doubt, facebook marketing is a great way to make your business popular. I am just so happy that with the help of these famous social media platforms we are getting good number of sales. But I think that organic results will help us get much better revenue. I was just wondering if you can help me find the best seo company Los Angeles!

Before Facebook this forum was much more alive, even in early years of fb this was nice place to chat, but now it's almost dead,especially if you are buying or selling.
I'm looking for billet intake but no replies yet.
This is still very good place to find specific information you need, but if you have a problem that requires fast response go fb if you can.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, the boris said:

Before Facebook this forum was much more alive, even in early years of fb this was nice place to chat, but now it's almost dead,especially if you are buying or selling.
I'm looking for billet intake but no replies yet.
This is still very good place to find specific information you need, but if you have a problem that requires fast response go fb if you can.

FB is full of morons. A lot of the sponsors don't use anything. They just wait for phone calls. A lot of them don't use FB because idiots just want to message back and forth all day.

These younger kids are scared to pick up a phone and call. They want to message. It's dumb.

FB is full of morons. A lot of the sponsors don't use anything. They just wait for phone calls. A lot of them don't use FB because idiots just want to message back and forth all day.
These younger kids are scared to pick up a phone and call. They want to message. It's dumb.
Bloody oath mate. Asking all kinds of "stupid" questions, read the ad properly before you waste my time,or do a bit of research. Google is good for you if you know how to use it.