Slides backwards causing jetting change?

ETR174

Sounds a bit like a hesitation when you first whacked the throttle. You're gettin 'er. That's close, but might need a touch more adjusting. Give it an easy ride and check the plugs both before and after with just lugging it on the pilot.

Is that stock airbox equipped with a lid and snorkel? And what filter, and has the filter recently been serviced?

Sounds a bit like a hesitation when you first whacked the throttle. You're gettin 'er. That's close, but might need a touch more adjusting. Give it an easy ride and check the plugs both before and after with just lugging it on the pilot.

Is that stock airbox equipped with a lid and snorkel? And what filter, and has the filter recently been serviced?

The airbox has a lid, no snorkel, UNI filter just recently serviced.

I just wanted to make sure these temperatures were fine too. After the video I got my temp gun and marked down some temperatures. Are these fine?

Radiator - 146°F

Cylinder jugs - 110°F

FMF pipes - 110°F

Silencers - 105°

This is all after 30 minutes of some good high revving and idle.

Is this just putting around or getting in the throttle? One of those plugs has almost zero color and the other looks totally different. Did the ring on the end look all wet like fuel was washing the color off or kinda dry? Hard to tell in the photo. Looks goofy though.

Edited by trickedcarbine

Is this just putting around or getting in the throttle? One of those plugs has almost zero color and the other looks totally different. Did the ring on the end look all wet like fuel was washing the color off or kinda dry? Hard to tell in the photo. Looks goofy though.

Yeah your telling me. Both cylinders aren't fucked up, both are running no problems. The left one ring did have gas on it I wiped it off when I took a photo. I tried my bike again after letting it sit for a couple of hours and I had some difficulties starting it. Had to put choke on until it warmed up and then turned off and got the air screw dialed in. Both exhaust had some good warm exhaust and had some smoke to it. I checked the temps after a 1/2 hour riding session with it and the only temperature difference from before is that the head and cylinder were 170°F. Also kinda flipped the bike on its side lmao

Ok, so the clean plug was wiped? What do they look like now?

The plug on the left in the photo had some gas around the bottom of the plug like the other one that's what I was talking about. It seems like its having a hard time starting. I pulled the choke out and first kick it was struggling for 5 seconds (no throttle) and then died. Kicked it again, turned the choke off and it idled up and I revved and it was back to normal.