Plugs

gurny

My theory on splitfire plugs:

Electricity will travel the shortest distance right? So if one tip is a teeny tiny bit closer than the other one all the spark will take that route.

Plus spark plugs dont really generate spark, the "spark" just kinda runs through it. The spark is made by the stator and pulse generator, right?? So how is a high dollar spark plug gonna make "better spark"

Just MY thoery, correct me if Im wrong.

NGK 8's or 9's. but if you really want to waste your money on the "high performance" plugs you can get them at wal-mart. but for the price you pay for em you can get a box of 10 from parts unlimited or dennis kirk for around the same price.

by the way i dont have the plug fouling problem either, just my friends haha

An old Ranger I had, the porcelain blew out of the hex portion of the plug. The hex was still in the head, and the porcelain still in the wire. I ran the truck for 3 days like that. Hellacious noise. I thought I blew the head gasket to the moon, but it didn't burn any oil or coolant, and I couldn't pinpoint it... :unsure: i finally did. It was a champion plug BTW..

Hey guys, i used to foul out plugs frequently. But my brother works at a yamaha dealer and he said he had a fix. He knows some racers and they run NGK gold or something. I bouth them, and have run them for 5 months now, they r the best. they wre like 5$ a piece, but well worth it since i dont have to carry a box of them anymore just to go riding. Just my input. Peace out. B)

hi all so if any one of you wanta a great plugs just get the Iridium BR8EIX and you well like them like i did and you can feel the difrance ...

when i 1st install them i felt that my banshee starts up faster and the burns is better and last longer

Interesting, I dont know anything about iridium (yet) but Im learning.