Cheetah

jriffe23

Like trick side try the pvs. It should give you more bottom end. I know brent played alot with the ex port so it might to to wide. Yes I was going to sell pvs we talked about but I have different 535 I am going to use them for.

I love my 535. It was done by Brad Tyson with PV blocked off. Made about 99 hp on race gas with 39's and shearer oof. That was awhile back though so im looking for more this go round. Plan on going to M1. Mine is used for 8th mile asphault only so I don't need the PV's. Curious about the pvl setup on the 535 though. Anybody ever ran one on their 535 and is it worth it?

I love my 535. It was done by Brad Tyson with PV blocked off. Made about 99 hp on race gas with 39's and shearer oof. That was awhile back though so im looking for more this go round. Plan on going to M1. Mine is used for 8th mile asphault only so I don't need the PV's. Curious about the pvl setup on the 535 though. Anybody ever ran one on their 535 and is it worth it?

Meh, I guess if your happy.... There should be a ton more in it.

Yea I'm going back in to get about 15 to 20 more ponies so I can be looking more like mike. I couldn't get the jets dialed in like I wanted before the tranny broke a gear. I'm happy but, I can be much happier and I know it. I have a well built 71mm 4mil cub too that runs great but compared to the 535...for get about it.

I have no idea what that motor should make to be honest. As for as far the the exhaust port being to wide. Imo there is nothing you can do. Ask cam he is the one who builds these motors. I have builders. Lol. That motor is a pure drag motor. You should sell it and build a servel to dune. Just my opinion.