Swiss Cheese Build Thread

That dude that you bought the Raptor from must have really liked reverse lol. Flip those front tires around.  Nice build. Those Swiss cheese frames were def. different frames. Yours had way more holes than Tricked's frame. Smart going with the solid frame. That drilled frame looked pretty wild, but kinda scary too. I think you should for sure do an orange frame. That looked great. Then do all black parts/accents. Black wheels, black plastics, orange hubs, orange frame, and maybe a little orange PC on some edges and your killin it! My bike is all black with a metalflake bright green PC frame and hubs. I even did the lugs. Black everything else. Looks insane! Mean as F***. I'll put a pic up sometime. Just joined this forum so haven't had any time on here yet.

We are at a stand still waiting on parts. Parts that were ordered are, different drag arms already, shaws, 2-5 override, driveline clutch, new domes, and chain and slider. Most will be in tomorrow. Others not until Monday or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk