F'd it up.... now what

Also, when it's running, and close to idle, when I goose it, it bogs first then catches up. Haven't tried to ride it so I dunno how it actually moves, but I figure I need to get these others issues fixed before I put the shroud and stuff back on it and ride it.

Jetting is 27.5 and 330, and I installed the jets into the new carbs. I did clean the carbs. The not cranking issue has been there since I parked it after the incident... I didn't mess with idle screw or mixture screw. I don't know what to check on the reeds. The slides are in the right carbs cause I put a red zip tie on the right carb like over a year ago. I will check for blue spark tomorrow, and yes crossover tube is there.

99 percent sure, but I will check it in the morning to be 100 percent. It did the same thing with other carbs, that would be an awful coincidence if both of them had the same issue... To check I just need to look/or blow air through where I screw the jet in correct.

Remove the pilot and spray brake cleaner or carb cleaner into the hole and make sure you have flow. Then run compressed air through the circuit. I would just remove the main, pilot and air mixture screw and go through all circuits. Set your air mixture 2 turns out from all the way tight.

Edited by turbowrenchhead