Lock out / Lock up clutch Q's

Trying to get some input on the idea of using a lock out or a lock up clutch setup.

I currently am running a Hinson billet spring loaded basket, straight cut gears, 7 plate Duncan clutch.  3 oem springs, 3 stiffer Duncan springs.  Oem pressure plate and hub.  ASV F3 lever and motion pro cable with lube.  No pancake bearing.

Transmission is stock except for modded shift star.

My riding is mostly mx then duning.

My goal is to find a setup that allows me the best clutch control without wearing out my hand at the end of a moto.  Casual riding it is fine, just a bit much for intense riding.

I have tried a hydraulic clutch with ok results.  Mostly a pain to deal with.

Will a lock out or a lock up work for my riding style?

I have read that either one will make the tranny harder to shift unless I get the pro mod or an over ride.

What's your feed back guys?

With a lock up you can't pull the lever in when your in the top rpm range. That's why you need a cut tranny to up shift without pulling in the lever. You'll have to let the rpm drop to pull in the lever to down shift with a lock up and cut tranny. Your mx riding a lock up would not be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I power. Shift a 10 mill cub with a lockup all day. Not sure where the lockups dont shift or you cant pull the lever started either. My bike feels exactly like a stock bike at the clutch lever at all rpms and gears. Seems perfect for a mx bike. There is no difference in feel or rideability.