Alba racing Banshee A-arms info

Alba Racing

I have been getting a bunch of questions on our A-arm kits for the banshee.  I am making this post to help inform due to some confusion on another thread here.  We make 2 different a-arm kits.

1.  Our long travel set that includes adapters to run your stock or std travel shocks.  With these arms you can run both std travel or long travel shocks.  Forum price is $399 shipped to the cont USA.  We do ship everywhere though.  Below is a link to more info.

http://teamalbaracin...990-and-up.html

2.  Our standard travel +2+1 arms.  These are a normal standard travel only kit.   This kit we are offering at an introductory price of $275 for you forum folks.  This also includes shipping to the cont USA but will ship anywhere.  Below is a link with more info.

http://teamalbaracin...-21-a-arms.html

If you have any questions let me know.

• Like 5

We have many of our new standard travel a-arm kits on the way to forum members.  I cant wait to get some feedback.  I am very confident you guys are going to be blown away with the quality of these.  These are just as nice as a set of Laegers or Lonestar recreational arms that are 2-3 times more expensive. 

So are there any standard travels left? I'll order today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

We ran out yesterday.  They will be back in stock on Tuesday.   If you would like to order a set today I can do that but they wont ship until tuesday of next week.

What is the dif between these standards and the ones you sold about 8 years ago. Im still running them. They came with the same laeger ball joints and elkas at the time. In fact one of the ball joints gave out the other day and left me stranded. I believe the arms carried a lifetime warrenty as well.

The new ones look nicer (matter of opinion).  The a-arms we made 8 years ago were good arms with the same geometry.  They should last you for ever unless you wadd them up into a tree or something.  We do keep replacement ball joints in stock for your old arms.   You should probably replace all of them 8 years is a long time.  PM me and ill get you a deal on some new balljoints if wanted.

• Like 1