Turbo Chassis "look alike" chassis

I have had several asphalt customers wanting me to make a stock appearing full chromolly frame for banshees, It took me way longer than i had wished to get this under way but never the less i finished my first one not to long ago, and will be starting on my 2nd soon for another customer.

When i cut a stock chassis and modify it with subframe etc they get down pretty light compared to stock, but this setup will save the hassle of cutting and grinding and still ends up coming out lighter than a cut up stock frame.

Before everyone asks this one wasnt "super duper light" it is lighter, the chassis setup came out to 20lbs and with swingarm a arms stem gas tank water tank struts bolts brake pedal etc it came to 46 lbs.

I know how to save some weight and plan on the lighter ones coming in around 39 lbs but the motor thats going in this bike is pretty stout (as in really stout lol) and i didnt want the thing twisting up. weight is very important but you cant run good times or win races not going straight either.

post-37784-0-46522200-1400730439_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

These things are cheaper than people think.... I'm gonna have to raise my price just based off the reactions I'm getting when I tell the prices lol..... Frame, Swingarm, steering stem, front end, wheelie bar, brake pedal, bolts, gas tank, water tank, seat pan 2600.00 plus shipping plus powdercoat

These things are cheaper than people think.... I'm gonna have to raise my price just based off the reactions I'm getting when I tell the prices lol..... Frame, Swingarm, steering stem, front end, wheelie bar, brake pedal, bolts, gas tank, water tank, seat pan 2600.00 plus shipping plus powdercoat

WAY TO CHEAP