rode my banshee on the trails (first time on banshee in trails)

hey everybody took the banshee to the trails at a state park here in Missouri for the first time and dame this thing is crazy,dangerous,and could really hurt my 46 year old ass very fast-I LOVE THIS THING.

I rode it buy all the mx riders at the track and they all looked at the power this thing had-but here is the thing I want to talk about

one guy even come up to me wanting it he said my banshee is setup for circle track raceing and he wants it offered me an 08 raptor 660 with mx track upgrades and pulled out I don't know how many hundreds out of his wallet.

HE SAID IF I KEEP TRAIL RIDEING IT IN THE TIGHT TRAILS I WILL BLOW IT UP!

is this true I had so much fun on this thing I cant even describe it

IT RAN AWSOME ALL DAY EVERYBODY

thanks for the help on getting it together

if you want to see pictures of the bike its under killer454 I posted pictures

No 660 in 08, was it a 700 raptor??? Mx upgrades on a raptor is almost comical.... On a banshee it is important to keep air flow across the radiator since their is no fan...so keep up the pace and don't idle around to much.

Edited by sstaton1983

hey everybody took the banshee to the trails at a state park here in Missouri for the first time and dame this thing is crazy,dangerous,and could really hurt my 46 year old ass very fast-I LOVE THIS THING.

Nearly my exact same thoughts, just a couple weeks back. I rode a Warrior on the trails the last 3 years, then got this Banshee and holy shit will it get you in trouble fast but there is no way I'd get rid of it. When it gets on the pipe and starts making power it's just too much fun.

HE SAID IF I KEEP TRAIL RIDEING IT IN THE TIGHT TRAILS I WILL BLOW IT UP!

is this true I had so much fun on this thing I cant even describe it

Not true, he wants your 2-stroke twin because it's awesome and eats Raptors up.

My riding buddy has a 660R that he would use to beat up my little 350 Warrior with... which is why I bought the Banshee.

His days of beating me up are over now... I'm 90 pound heavier than he is, and my Banshee just eats that 660 Raptor alive.

Tell him if he can beat you in a straight drag you'll consider selling it.... of course he won't and this does 2 things... it makes you love your Banshee even more than now, and it'll make him want your Banshee even more than he does currently.

Welcome to Banshee Funland.... it's like having your own amusement park on 4 wheels.

yes thank you everybody I kinda thought that was his goal on telling me that, it might have been a 700 the thing is he said 660 first then said its a 700 awhile latter in the discussion so not even sure but told him if I decide to sell give me your number- which I wont sell anyway.but he was wanting my number and said he will give me a call so I gave him my number even after I told him I did not want to sell.he said him and his father were looking for one to circle track race and mine was already setup for it.

I told him no on the 660/700 so don't understand why hes wanting to call me!

and yes while in the trails im moveing veryfast to keep it cool this thing gives me a smile from ear to ear I will never sell this bike even thinking about buying another

I can't see why it would blow up bexause it's a circle track set up, but if you are riding it in flat track trim, that is beating you and the bike up way more then stock suspension would. I looked at the gallery for photos of your bike, but can't find ya in there. Post some here in the thread.

I ride all types of trails. Mud, rocks, tight technical trails and wide open fire roads. I've also have had no issues with overheating either. I don't even have a coolhead. I run engine ice in the radiator though. I plan on getting a cool head in the future.

Don't listen to that jack-off. I'd never sell or trade my Banshee for anything else. Every time I ride it, I smile from ear to ear. Even when I let friends ride it, they come back just saying how savage it is on the trails. As long as you have it setup right, you can keep up with the best of them. I now have +2+1 arms and Fox Podiums and a G-Force +2 rear axle. Handling is night and day different from stock. Plus the engine work I have done at PRE helped also. They do awesome work. :D