ROB EARLS AT RDZ Racing is a CROOK and THIEF!

Well just called RDZ Racing to give him a fair amount to settle up with the cylinders he sold to the customers that he never paid for in the first place before we turned him over to the lawyers.  He said do what you got to do.  Rob Earls is a dam crook and a thief.  Most everyone knows this already but for those of you who dont just want to inform the public and the racers he has not changed.  He still owes $10k and has no plan of paying for it at all.  Great business ethics thief. 

• Like 1

This is none of my business and I don't know the details. ..but it sucks that an honest business( CP IND) that is helping to support our dieing habit (banshee performance parts) has to deal with people costing them money. I'm sure there's not a TON of profit in the banshee market to begin with...so we the consumers do appreciate what you guys do.... I hate that you guys got took.

Sent from a van down by the river

• Like 1

Strange that someone who is capable of dominating in performance, is such a slouch on paying bills. After all, I doubt Rob built those motors for customers and didn't get paid on any of them.

Dominating what? Does he hold any records anymore? Can he even build a motor that will get off the line with more than a 75 pound rider?

That dude ain't building shit.

I doubt he is wanting to pay his bills like any honest respectable person would. It is such a shame that he appears to have chosen to rip off one of his business partners who had a very bad terminal illness and helped him in this industry and extended credit to him. I am sure Calvins family could have used a couple hundred a month while he was fighting for his life had RDZ Rob cared at all. I hope RDZ Rob goes broke selling his chinese junk cylinders. He is a freakin scumbag if you ask me. I hope you read this Rob and someday are ashamed of yourself or find yourself needing help in some way while you are very down in life. I pray someone helps you even tho you didnt help Calvin.

• Like 2

Rob is not the only culprit. I had multiple discussions with Calvin about several others that owed his company money large amounts of money. I think that the difference now is that the new owner doesn't give a fuck about stepping on toes or pissing off a few people in the industry. They are there to make money. Calvin never expected lump sum payment. He explained several times to me that a small effort to pay would have made him happy. I'd bet now things will get handled.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rob is not the only culprit. I had multiple discussions with Calvin about several others that owed his company money large amounts of money. I think that the difference now is that the new owner doesn't give a fuck about stepping on toes or pissing off a few people in the industry. They are there to make money. Calvin never expected lump sum payment. He explained several times to me that a small effort to pay would have made him happy. I'd bet now things will get handled.

You think the new company that owns CP has a better lawyer than RDZ?

You think the new company that owns CP has a better lawyer than RDZ?

You don't need a good lawyer. Simple proof of product delivered and no payment received will win the case. These types of cases are heard daily with the plaintiff winning nearly 100% of the time. As long as CP can provide invoices and delivery dates then they will have any easy case.

Well just called RDZ Racing to give him a fair amount to settle up with the cylinders he sold to the customers that he never paid for in the first place before we turned him over to the lawyers. He said do what you got to do. Rob Earls is a dam crook and a thief. Most everyone knows this already but for those of you who dont just want to inform the public and the racers he has not changed. He still owes $10k and has no plan of paying for it at all. Great business ethics thief.

Wait what? What do you have to do with any business Rob has done?

• Like 1