Jetting Toomey Pipes And K&n Filters

hi,

i have a banshee03 and i am at sea level. my country temp. is between 32-42 degree cilcius. my banshee have tr-6 pipes and k&n daul filters with removing the airbox. i want to know what is the size of the main and the pilot jets i should use and do i have to change the needle. :)

hi,

i have a banshee03 and i am at sea level. my country temp. is between 32-42 degree cilcius. my banshee have tr-6 pipes and k&n daul filters with removing the airbox. i want to know what is the size of the main and the pilot jets i should use and do i have to change the needle. :)

There hasn't been a lot of info for jetting on these pipes yet, but I'd start w/ 320-330 mains, and maybe 27.5 pilots...go from there..

Hey guys, my banshee is similar to screamin banshee but I'm at sea level and ride in Glamis...pretty hot sometimes. My bike has a stage III duner port and I'm putting my stock carbs back on. What jetting set up would you recommend?

duner port, boysen pro series reeds, 4 degree timing, psi pipes, 19cc domes

THANKS!!!!!!!!

I'd see if whoever did the porting has a recommendation first, but if not I'd start with 360 mains, 30 or 32.5 pilots, and needles one clip position leaner than stock (2nd clip from the blunt end). The mains might be waaaay rich but better to start rich and work your way down than blow it being lean right away. Prolly gonna need higher octane than pump gas too (again the jetting is assuming 32:1 premix ratio), but I'm not an octane/combustion ratio expert...

I agree w/ Ben. That'll be a good start. I'd go w/ the 30 pilots....I'm no big fan of bigger pilots as you can see. :D The only pipe that I've seen like the larger pilots is the PC pipes....of course, this is w/o porting. Porting will require larger pilots...

Hey guys, my banshee is similar to screamin banshee but I'm at sea level and ride in Glamis...pretty hot sometimes.  My bike has a stage III duner port and I'm putting my stock carbs back on.  What jetting set up would you recommend?

duner port, boysen pro series reeds, 4 degree timing, psi pipes, 19cc domes

THANKS!!!!!!!!

what pipes u have ?, if u have tr-6 how did they respond to the port? .. just curious .. :unsure:

When I ran my stock carbs, I used 30 pilots and 320 mains for my t6's. I have the mods listed below and I'm at 4500 feet. T6's seem to like to run a little richer than normal. With this setup I got 52.5 hp and 38 foot pounds on the dyno with no port work. Their great pipes your going to love them.

Good luck.