I want to go faster, need ideas.

Wow. This shit is funny. What a fucking reatrd. All these people trying to help. And you wanna start shit with people. If you're shit is ported get rid of those t6 put t 5's on mill the head call it a day. Your to dumb to understand port timings and squish clearance , dome profile etc. Good luck on your turd.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy note 3

• Like 2

If it needs to be changed I will change it, theguy who ported it suggested puting a 4mil in it with it ported this way, I'm not a banshee guru yet but as far as the longer stroke I would assume that would just give more compression and the ported cylinders are just flowingbetter, he also mentioned that he decked the head .030 instead of .040 incase I did go with a different crank, I know many of people are decked to .040 with a longer stroke but I listen to what he tells me, I don't have the port measurements on me right now but I will post them. I'm already happy with the way it runs now.