I want to go faster, need ideas.

Lol .. The problem is now they know it is getting to you.

70 hp seems like a stretch to me for what you have maybe not my guess it closer to 60hp if ya do end up getting it there that would be awesome would like to hear more about it.

If ya do have the money and time though defiantly do a pro mod tranny really sucks not being able to shift when you really need it to ( climbing a hill ) my first 4 mil I didn't do it and regretted it every time I rode it $200 from redline will be money well spent

must be a thousand fukn threads on here like this one where the OP was too lazy to even skim through a over a decade of other "how do i go faster DUH" threads

congrats on starting your own, turned out quite well some good info here :)

70 may be a stretch, I don't know, maybe at the crank, I will look into the tranny mod for sure since your not the first to mention that, thanks for your input, sorry I didn't research the entire website fist to figure it all out on my own, I figured that's what that forum is for to ask questions, I was just really hoping to find some people that liked answering some questions and helping and possibly being more updated then some of the old threads, every year things get better.

He's on his LAST BORE and has another motor build in the works. This is a Band-aid build to get him by. So what's the point?

He wants more power for a peanut budget.

He claims to already know everything and shits in the nest over the slightest comments.

Throws elbows and aggressive language as a defense to the very people helping him.

You apologized? You shit in the nest and instead of apologizing for it....you said you were sorry if your shit got on the wrong people. Read the apology again. You aren't apologizing for what you did...you're just sorry people took it the way they did.

Let me offer you an apology........

I'm sorry if pointing out that you're gayer than Elton John's fanny pack left you feeling bullied.

I'm sorry if the video's I have posted in your thread to help make you more aware of you're social awkwardness have effected you negatively.

I'm sorry that you feel the need to endlessly reference imaginary site members who you claim side with you and have a genuine interest in your build.

I'm truly sorry that with all these views and all this commentary.......there is still nobody who gives a fuck.

In closing, I'm sorry that you feel so sorry about your own personal sorryness.

In an attempt to relate to your level of sorry....I glanced at all your posts. I'm sorry that an ACE MERCEDES MECHANIC needed site members input on how to determine crank stroke and bore size. I'm sorry the world doesn't train our youth better. I'm not sure how to bestow intellect on you without damaging your delicate self-esteem.

Ultimately I'm limited to the teaching style of my own elders. It's all I know.

As my Grandfathet would have said in this situation...... when you walk in the door, remove your Ass Hat, use your inside voice, if you wanna learn....stop talking and listen more, and lastly Stop Shitting in the nest you Fucktard!

Now look what you did!....Clean that shit up!

• Like 2

I'm sorry that you are such a loser and have such little of a life that you spent that much time to a thread that's not yours, I'm sorry that your not standing in front of me, and I'm sorry that you act like a 15 yr old, by the way are you? There is nothing for you here, you say you don't give a a shit and we deffinately dont like each other, so why do you keep coming back

Started a post on the 2nd asking for tips to go faster.

Already says cylinders and head are back and should be built in 2 hours.

No time left to mod anything else and nobody is offering you good advice, so the real question is "Why do YOU keep coming back here?"

Is it the part about you wanting to know if I'm 15 and wishing I was in front of you?

You sicko.

No, you just act like it. Yes I posted on the 2nd but I didn't even drop my stuff off at the shop till saturday, its nice having a guy that owns a performance shop a .5 mile away. I'm almost done and I will keep you informed john, thanks for all your help and knowledge,

It's even nicer having keys and 24 access to a fully equipped machine shop that even has a fully optioned, in ground DynoJet chassis dyno to test and tune with.

But I'm sure we're all looking forward to your feedback about the results of your rebuild.

Can't wait to here your Butt Dyno assessment.

I'm sure you will say "it rips and I'm totally happy with the results. Jetting is perfect...you got it all dialed in...blah blah blah."

That is awesome, I'm running vp c12 with maxima castor 927 mixed. 50/50 with 93 pump gas, I probably wouldn't notice if I went straight pump gas but have always ranthat in all my bikes with great success so I stick with it, I just did my first run and rejetting now, 340 main was wayyyyy too rich and will hardly idle with a 30 pilot, trying 27.5 pilot and probably a 310 main now. That pretty cool to see though, i bet todays stuff could atleast give that better curviture and be really respectable.

Lol .. The problem is now they know it is getting to you.

70 hp seems like a stretch to me for what you have maybe not my guess it closer to 60hp if ya do end up getting it there that would be awesome would like to hear more about it.

If ya do have the money and time though defiantly do a pro mod tranny really sucks not being able to shift when you really need it to ( climbing a hill ) my first 4 mil I didn't do it and regretted it every time I rode it $200 from redline will be money well spent

your right, I think I'm going to have to do some tranny work, it all shifts fine except in 3rd full throttle, I have to shift at about 85% and that's going to bug me, after rejetting it runs quite a bit better, don't have any hard fact numbers except that my buddy next doors 450 was running side by side with me before and now I pull him pretty hard and its still a little rich, try it again. I do notice a lot more top end now.