King of the HILL bike

bada450r

OK i would like to know what bike would you build if it was for king of the hill?

what motor? what chassy carbs pipes etc?

what shocks and leignth swing arm?i know ill be calling tim at stellar for a chassy, and almost sure of the builder but i would like to know what everyones thoughts were.....for me is going to be a twin im not intrested in triples..thanks for the input

Being in so cal I would use Eric at Empire Industries to build a 18mm dmx with a set of his billet cyclone carbs and a set a custom shears built for the motor,he builds some fast bikes and will go out to the dunes with you to race and help tune not many other shop owners will do that but he is a true racer and hill shooter,for a chassis you could use fireball engineering they built nice super light chassis,Matt shear builds nice chassis and the best custom pipes that you can buy

i just wanted to know what was out there....18 mil dmx with a stellar +12 chassy with a +14 swing arm i want the fucking thing to hit 90 mph. what are this billet carbs? are they proven to work in the real world? not dyno....i think im not 100% sure  yet but i m thinking about building one last bike but i want it right..yes shearer pipes more than likely...even if it takes me a year to do it if i do it i want a king of the hill build...everything the right set up....right now i have a 4 mil cub set up so good its hard to beat......but ive had it for like 5 years already, it took me a while to dial it in..

Edited by bada450r