Driveline 2 piece billet head

2sTrokeLove

We absolutely do not use scrap and there is not a plug in our superduty head. Unlike most manufacturers of banshee billet we use manifold grade aluminum and that simply is the best quality available. We use 6061 t6511 aluminum not not t6. T6511 is artificially aged which gives it the extra hardness which it naturally gets with age. If you take a pro design dome or head as well as others and stick a pointed object into the aluminum you will find it is much easier to remove material than on any of our parts. Maybe some people want soft aluminum over their bores but not me.

Look at any of my parts and tell me that you think I make it out of scrap!!! Look at the quality of our finish and tell me that you can get that with using scrap or having plugs in the aluminum!!! Stuff like this pisses me right off and I do not get mad easy. I do not make up nonsense about my competitors so I don't expect customers to come on here and make up crap about my stuff. Opinions are fine but garbage like this is just infuriating.

Now for driveline products I have nothing bad to say and only mention this because someone decided to bring Chariot into this thread. Lane at driveline is a very good friend of mine and hope he does well with any part he makes. Chariot is not the only place making products in this sport. If I have to share some of the market I would rather do it with a friend than someone I do not know. As far as defending Lane there is no need. He is a stand up guy and always will be. I can guarantee you that he does not use scrap either. Any person who says Lane copied Gigot is just out of the loop. People try to make enemies of friends because they don't know they are friends. Think about that a bit!!

Back to our superduty head. It was stated that a few other issues needed to be sorted out but that also is not true. If this is the person I think it is they are a good customer and I hope to keep them as one but I have to respond to crap like this. If you are a friend of Lanes then you are not doing him any favor by bashing Chariot (me) in his thread. Anyone who knows me knows I am a stand up guy and everyone who knows Lane thinks the same of him.

You have a PM. I am willing to tear the head off tonight to back my statement. No reason for me to lie. I run several of your products and hope to continue to do so.

Now for driveline products I have nothing bad to say and only mention this because someone decided to bring Chariot into this thread. Lane at driveline is a very good friend of mine and hope he does well with any part he makes. Chariot is not the only place making products in this sport. If I have to share some of the market I would rather do it with a friend than someone I do not know. As far as defending Lane there is no need. He is a stand up guy and always will be. I can guarantee you that he does not use scrap either. Any person who says Lane copied Gigot is just out of the loop. People try to make enemies of friends because they don't know they are friends. Think about that a bit!!

^^ thank you!!!

I have not seen the plug but would love to see the pictures.   I throw out pieces that even get a small blemish on them.   Some parts I will sell at a discount with a small blemish.  If you look through our feedback you will find that those blemishes could not even be found most of the time by the buyer.   Anyway enough is enough.  I did get a very respectful pm and he offered to show pics. 

specifically those who choose to support this forum.

This is the key statement for me.

This is the only ATV site left that I know of that still provides good solid overall information of all kinds. It stays in existence because of site sponsor's, site contributor's like the premium member's & not to leave out the non paying member's because they contribute with information also.

Plain & simple this site probably wouldn't continue with out cash being paid to Tyler! The way I look at it, if you don't like them facts then do not use BHQ.

I will try my best to support the Sponsor's here 1st. If they don't or if they cannot provide what I need. I'll go to who can provide it. The one thing I will not do is take the cheap way out.

Finally, as I continue to use this site. I will continue to contribute to premium membership fees & Tyler can continue to suck my mudflower!

BansheeHQ Official Statement:

First and foremost, thanks to the Sponsors, Premium Members, BansheeHQ Gear buyers and all the members that make up this kick ass dysfunctional community of Banshee enthusiasts!

Second, while I always push supporting BansheeHQ Sponsors first, that does not mean there aren't other excellent vendors out there. I applaud their ability to stay in business in a pretty rough ATV market.

I truly believe that BansheeHQ currently has sponsors that DO NOT need the extra advertising. I am sure they would be perfectly fine on their own. That said, I am extremely grateful that they and all the others support the forum, its members and the riding community as a whole.

I know that some of you actually believe that my pockets are overflowing with money from these sponsors, but I can assure you I can't quit my day job! This site has an extremely high amount of traffic and upkeep which both cost a substantial amount of time and money to maintain. In addition, I like to make sure we have the best of every feature available to make your BansheeHQ experience the best one possible!

In closing, I would like to think all of my supporters, haters and elderly decrepit members for making the site what it is today!

Have a blessed evening and weekend.