2sTrokeLove

Just wanted to post about my snipers,

421 cub cleaned up by redline.

35pwks-55p 168m

Vf3s

Snipers

21cc domes on 110

+7 timing

The pipes are awesome, pull very hard through bottom and top and keep pulling... Love the loud silencers... Here's pics of em, got em raw and they are top quality...

CA5E2290-5635-4C66-BB60-CEC218416652_zps

78814866-F76A-4516-8AEA-BC978D507E73_zps

EFB19589-0356-4776-8EDC-196C29B1BA67_zps

3E4EEFD1-6F4B-4427-8B90-4970853409F1_zps

Fitment was good after I had to change intakes, the stinger tubes hit my filters a little but got it figured out, idk if my set got a wrong bend or a drop lol but there good to go, didn't think the stinger tubes with the o- rings was going to seal up at first a little spray but after a bit of run time sealed up. The metal packing is loud as hell, the mounts are solid as well.

Edited by 2sTrokeLove

Fitment was good after I had to change intakes, the stinger tubes hit my filters a little but got it figured out, idk if my set got a wrong bend or a drop lol but there good to go, didn't think the stinger tubes with the o- rings was going to seal up at first a little spray but after a bit of run time sealed up. The metal packing is loud as hell, the mounts are solid as well.

Very interesting

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk