case trenching

Finally...

I only made the above statement 3 times...i never said anywhere that I was a supreme engine builder

you guys said I had no clue about building my motor "assembling" and all I said was it will run as good as any one else with the same shit done to it

I'm sure calvin made his cylinders to be just as good out the box for everyone equally

You guys need to get along.

ur right....i had few guys msg and say its entertaining but I've drug it on long enough...

Tyler man don't be pissed its all a joke...i didn't mean for it to go this long

some guys I work with here in Ohio were just bored inside the hotel room...they make fun of me for being on here all the time (the anti-atv) ..but anyway they read over my shoulder and see some of the remarks and smartass comments that's on here and I tried to tell em it wasn't that bad but I guess poor choice of question to prove em wrong....lol

plus they got a bigger laugh outta you guys burning my ass up....thanks guys ..i guess I asked for it

like I said I'm truly sorry...i might have accidentally found some site flaws for some but sorry anyone I might have offended by cursing or foul language

and Tyler by the way I did take most your advice...lol

once agin sorry all

by the way my cases was done by a local hillclimber named Roger McNealy....cost a lil more but turn around was good and no shipping...lol

I paid $250 for trench and bore....thats where I got that price from earlier in the post...i paid a lil much for em...but he kept them like 3 days..he used to be a atk dealer and I think now about all they sale is kawisaki and used dirtbikes

if you want me to do it then that will run ya prolly $19.99 depending if you want me to use the small dremel or the big one...lol

They don't know what the read....they just see all the smartass comments mostly ...they didn't know what trenching was either

I shouldn't call them anti atv....they prolly own razors but there always on my case saying its childish hobby unless your Bubba Stewart

They don't know what the read....they just see all the smartass comments mostly ...they didn't know what trenching was either

I shouldn't call them anti atv....they prolly own razors but there always on my case saying its childish hobby unless your Bubba Stewart

so you first call your friends anti atv then you say they prolly have razors but your not sure? I'm confused