HJR Dune/Hillshoot port on pump gas hp?

Hi all, I was just curious if someone could give me some estimates on how much hp my setup is putting out? My mods are as follows

Hjr dune/hillshoot port job

shaved head

Shearer sb pipes and silencers (sound amazing btw!)

Advanced timing +4

Chariot reed cages

K&n pod Filters

Kevin told me that I should be at about 65-70 hp for sure with this setup on 91 octane. I test rode it down my street the other day and wow it has so much more power when compared to when I just had the fmf fatties and just a K&N. I didn't even go full throttle because the thing just wanted to lift the tires in first and second gear. With just that little sample ride i'm very happy. Can't wait to get out to dumont or glamis and really test this baby out. :)

Because I want to see if there is anyone with similar mods. If so, I want to hear their numbers. I'm sure it's up there, it's a whole different machine now. I just wanted to hear what others had to say. Jeez...

As is tuned by owner 60-65 HP

Dyno tuned or tuned by builder 65-70HP

Kevin tuned it and everything so I know that's set and done. He told me that bigger carbs, more compression, more timing would get me well into the 70s. I plan on dynoing it, but not anytime soon. I just wanted to see what real world numbers people are putting out with a similar setup.Also what size haulers would you guys recommend? Is a 20x10 x10 8 paddle hauler a good choice?

never run a 10" diameter wheel.

added weight and less paddle tire floatation.

if all you're doing is drag racing, then 21x12x8 or 22x11x8 8 paddles.

then gear it with sprockets to pull the hills you race in the gear you want to be in at the finish line.

And, here you go.

Right on Herr Jugs site in the photo album.

http://www.herrjugsracing.com/photo_album.html

Click on the black and yellow bike, (HJR Dune Port, T-5s, pump gas, stock carbs), and it will link you to dyno sheet.  http://www.herrjugsracing.com/files/Alec1.bmp