Yes and ignore the rantings of Huge Moron. He's still too new here to be giving out any advice.

I'm pretty sure these site sponsors can race at any elevation and they build A LOT more Banshee motors than your local guy will see in the next 10 years.

Most local builders are just getting kids in who blew up their shit being stupid and they just want it slapped back together quick and cheap. Most local builder port jobs are just grind the shit out of the intakes and raise the exhaust port 1 mm.

Stick with builders that site members are willing to name. Huge Moron doesn't even realize his name is Huge Moron for a reason.  :rolleyes:  

I just like to see myself talk.

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

Talk to a well known local builder, know one knows racing your elevation than a reputable local builder. But there are plenty of great porters on here from what ive lead to believe.

^this fucking moron, took a whole thread to convince this dumbass that a stock unwelded crank wouldnt survive inside a cub...coz his buddies avgas guzzling blah blah fucking blah bike does just fine.

honestly i just think his "buddies" just want his shit to blow up so his dumb roid saturated ego isnt around them on a ride.

always has a buddy that knows better, he also CHEAP...alpha dumbass with a beta wallet

• Like 1

He doesn't have any buddies…..

He just regurgitates crap he reads on a Blaster forum. Paste and clicks his way to having a life and life experiences.

Looks like I'll be having an engine builder. Thanks for all the great advice guys. I didn't know there was so much that came into play when building an engine. I rebuilt a stock 350 years ago and never had problems but when dollars add up It seems safe to have it built right like you guys said.

Looks like I'll be having an engine builder. Thanks for all the great advice guys. I didn't know there was so much that came into play when building an engine. I rebuilt a stock 350 years ago and never had problems but when dollars add up It seems safe to have it built right like you guys said.

Honestly, it's not rocket science.. But these builders have years of R&D in these set ups. They know what works and what doesn't.

I don't know how many times over the years we have seen guys come on here because they couldn't get something to run right because they pieced motors together from 18 different sources.

The BEST thing you can do when building a motor is pick a builder and let them build it from start to finish.

Sent you a PM

10mil serval all the way! I built a 4 mil serval and love it, but really wish i wish i went with the 10mil which im trying to get funds for now. I do everything with my bike. Trails, dune, snow, mx etc. As far as im conserned reliability is what matters and ive never had any trouble with it. I have more shit break on my stock cylinder 4 mil.

co