2014 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK -- Sept. 24-28. 2014

locogato11283

Some of us bring nice shit that we like to keep nice. Beings you stayed in that cum shack I'm sure it didn't bother you to stomp in and out of it with your riding boots on. You don't have a penny invested in that dump. But you can tell all your little piggies what ever you want and if it rains this year (which I'm sure it will) y'all can all make love in that shit hole together.

You can call me a pussy all you want. Reason your doing so is because you don't own nothing worth worrying about so mud and shit doesn't bother you.

See all of you soon!

Some of us bring nice shit that we like to keep nice. Beings you stayed in that cum shack I'm sure it didn't bother you to stomp in and out of it with your riding boots on. You don't have a penny invested in that dump. But you can tell all your little piggies what ever you want and if it rains this year (which I'm sure it will) y'all can all make love in that shit hole together.

You can call me a pussy all you want. Reason your doing so is because you don't own nothing worth worrying about so mud and shit doesn't bother you.

See all of you soon!

Hahahahaha. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Someone is UPSET.

Wait, which part was fact?

The fact that you have to ask about the Facts proves that you know my facts are correct.

Now that that's all cleared up back on topic!

LSOKFTMFW!!!

All better now?

See all of you soon!

That was mean.

See all of you soon!

HaHaHa, Crap, I just spit chips all over myself...

See all of you soon!

BAHAHAHAHAHA.........FUCK YEAH

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wait, which part was fact?

The part where he said he made a Windy post…….. :lol: