2014 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK -- Sept. 24-28. 2014

locogato11283

BRING YOUR RUBBER BOOTS!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Put them on in camp…..leave them on for showers.  That about right? 

Windy Locked in.   :clap: Site 121

As this is my first time attending this event……anyone care to post more details about it? (Not so much the party end of it. That has been WELL documented.)  :lol:  
More like other stuff….Is the Drag action strongest on Saturday? Do people dune some days and drag others? Etc...

I'll be bringing 3 bikes for myself and each has it's featured type of riding for it's build. Just wanna know how people plan on running their weekend.

Friday afternoon is a pretty big drag racing day also. Most people go out after lunch and don't come back in until dinner time. There's usually a lot of test and tune stuff Thursday and Friday.

Saturday tends to be the biggest drag racing day. There are two drag strips. The first is right outside of the south gate. This one tends to get shitty pretty quick because it's right where everyone goes in and out. This is the longer of the two.

The second strip is straight out the south gate on the other side of the hill. This one has a slight incline on the big end and usually has a drop off of up to 6' on the left side. Don't worry, pin it and ride it out.

We usually dune ride in the mornings after breakfast, whether that's in the Ranger or on bikes.

For fuck's sake. Wet sand does not equal mud. In fact, wet sand barely sticks to your feet.

But by all means bring your muck boots cuz they stylin'.

I thought your brother was the one that fell and bumped his head. When it rains that hill is a red clay slop hole and that mud clumps to your footwear. It will also stain anything it touches red. Not ideal camping spot.

Guest F1hdr

State sites = non stop traffic, small sites, and free reign to park rangers. I'll gladly deal with mud to avoid those fuckheads. Since when are riding trips supposed to be clean anyhow?

Well I was originally looking at sites #1- 4 .

But if your going to the Zoo..…you'll get a better view of the animals from INSIDE the exhibit.   :jesterlaugh:

• Like 1

I thought your brother was the one that fell and bumped his head. When it rains that hill is a red clay slop hole and that mud clumps to your footwear. It will also stain anything it touches red. Not ideal camping spot.

It probably does to your heels.

I walked right into my cabin that night numerous times with my riding boots on and there was barely anything on the floor.

Clumps? Not hardly. I'm guessing you've never seen real mud.