2014 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK -- Sept. 24-28. 2014

locogato11283

I've never rode in sand and want to make this trip. So does one of my buddies. Neither of us have paddles yet. What should we go with? He has a 70hp dune ported stock stroke and I have a 100hp 421 cub.

I have some 12pdl extremes on wheels for sale. And I'll offer free delivery to ls if you go.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

It's 100hp cub with a +4 swinger.  I was actually looking at some 10 paddles, but I don't know jack about sand because I've never riden in it.  How important are front sand tires?  I've ridden in pea gravelish sand at Badlands and my front 19x6x10 Holeshot MXs were cutting in real bad almost to the point where it was annoying.   

It's 100hp cub with a +4 swinger.  I was actually looking at some 10 paddles, but I don't know jack about sand because I've never riden in it.  How important are front sand tires?  I've ridden in pea gravelish sand at Badlands and my front 19x6x10 Holeshot MXs were cutting in real bad almost to the point where it was annoying.   

Yeah, what about fronts?