Yfz450 chassis or 450r chassis?

It was worth the work if only to beat the other hybrid we built. But I've done this a couple times. The yfz/trx-motor quad below was over 12k (titanium a-arms, aluminum adjustable +2/+2 RPM axle, titanium bolt kit, ect: 312lbs with 1 gallon gas). I'm putting my banshee/yfz up for sale this winter.

TLD.jpg

TT-yfz3.jpg

There is nothing "unreliable" about a good setup.

ryder thanks for the info and any pics of the yfz banshee hybrid and how much are you asking for it?

Ive done 10 of these swaps. 6 in YFZs and 4 in Hondas. THEY ARE SIMPLE!! No cutting required. Homostead, get yourself hooked up with a chassis, motor, welder and your set. You dont even need any additional material. Easy as pie.

any pics of the swaps you done?any advice?what csn you tell me about the swap.Maybe your interested in mocking up the Frame,I don't mind paying even though I know I got people that can,it just sounds better since you done the swap before.

i dont get it, pg5 of this thread and you say you can set one up now...get roller and a motor and just get started, yes on a yfz conversion you have to fuck off the rear shock resi or snake both stingers to one side with inframe pipes, wether you run aftermarket remote resi shock or mod the original is up to you.

its good that you dont "mind" paying someone, coz your dumb as fuck and n2otofast4u dont want your chump change btw

you were just offered a set up trx frame only known one in existance and your too fucking stupid to throw up an offer, but i`m glad coz a RETARD LIKE YOU DOESNT DESERVE A BIKE LIKE THAT.

have a nice day

Lol, I had the banshee for longer than I year and I have buddy that builds choppers and he told me, he wouldn't mind giving me a hand but I'm just trying to find info about the swap and if I can get pics and info. But I see all you guys are turning me in another direction....why is that what problems have you guy's runned into. I know I have to find a radiator that fits and make mounts for that, also gotta make motor mounts and make sure my engine is squared and my spockets aligned with the rear sprocket, then cut down pipes or get custom made pipes, custom hoses for the coolant lines and add a electric fan,But before all that, why are you guys really pulling me away from this is it really that complicated??? I know you guys are being honest with me? Aldo I am pretty decent hands on I work on jeep and hondas plenty off motor swaps on those and my old datsun 280zx and Atv's. I just haven't done a custom swap in a quad. meaning a motor that didn't come in that chassis from factory.

i quit reading after this post.  you obviously have it all figured out..

i have one i'd sell in a roller for $3500 with custom fit lrd pipes.  needs radiator fitted. and is setup for fulbore plastics

another 700 i'll finish the radiator

3500 more i will fit and finish the build and strip powdercoat it any color you want i would install a 350cc stocker motor turn key..

hows that for a price?  and yes i'm serious

any pics of the swaps you done?any advice?what csn you tell me about the swap.Maybe your interested in mocking up the Frame,I don't mind paying even though I know I got people that can,it just sounds better since you done the swap before.

<br /><br />They are all over the net. 10k is base price. That includes motor install, pipe changes, etc. You provide all parts and shipping.

i dont get it, pg5 of this thread and you say you can set one up now...get roller and a motor and just get started, yes on a yfz conversion you have to fuck off the rear shock resi or snake both stingers to one side with inframe pipes, wether you run aftermarket remote resi shock or mod the original is up to you.Thanks for the advice about the resi and about the frame loco never got back to me about how much he wants for it I ain't a genie or anything and plus he only know his value to his things that's why there his and not mine and that's why I didn't give him a offer.only the owner has a true value for his things.

its good that you dont "mind" paying someone, coz your dumb as fuck and n2otofast4u dont want your chump change btw

you were just offered a set up trx frame only known one in existance and your too fucking stupid to throw up an offer, but i`m glad coz a RETARD LIKE YOU DOESNT DESERVE A BIKE LIKE THAT.

have a nice day