Lightest Banshee

fastkid

I'll be running the exact same setup as you fouledout, ziggy chassis. I'm hoping to hit at least 219 wet, but if yours is right at 230 I the pic I should be able to hit it with what I'm doing. Is your bike a 4mm cub, assumed by your name.

Your chassis is different then mine.. Similar though.  Mine is a "compact" version. 

When I talked to Paul about it.. He cut what ever corner he could to make the chassis as small as possible.  He talked to me a bit before he built the last 2 chassis and made updates to them.  I'm not sure if you have one of the newer chassis's or not.     I'm assuming you have Jay's.   If it is.. They're close.. But you can see the difference when they get side by side.  I remember him saying his was lighter, I'm not sure what he was using for components.

Does anyone have a weight for an untouched banshee seat, and a weight for a chopped up one? Was thinking about building a custom one from a aluminium or magnesium plate and having a little foam put on there.[/

quote]

I'm doing a carbon fiber pan :-)