Power jets.. where to get them

icewolf36

i was wondering where to get adjustable power jets i currently have mukuini with powerjet kits on them but gotta take out the jet and put bigger one in, where can i get an affordable style that you just trun the nob instead of messing around and dropping little jets down around the engine i found some called thunderjets but 60 bucks a pop. 

Hold on scooter. These are used for alky.

They are nice for winter machines as well. Many High Performance 2 strokes made to run in the cold tend to benefit from them as well, but that's more tunability opposed to alky guys using them as an additional circuit for fuel

They are nice for winter machines as well. Many High Performance 2 strokes made to run in the cold tend to benefit from them as well, but that's more tunability opposed to alky guys using them as an additional circuit for fuel

While I get that, and shortly camatv is going to come flying in here with his gas/lectron/pj speech, if this gentleman is asking basic questions as he was, further confusion may not be the best advise. Granted, its good advise, but some that may be best suited for down the road.