Help please before I make the wrong purchase!

Jram2088

Everyone is always in a big hurry to buy carbs when as n2o said stock ones are fine until you are really getting up there in hp. Unless you are building a drag bike or a cub duner stock ones are probably fine. There are many ways to better spend your money on your bike. 

I run a 4mill with an aggressive dune port on stock carbs... The bike rips, lots of power every where in the RPM range.. Stock carbs are good up until the 80ish HP range.. As stated before, your money is better spent else where in your build... The price of a good set of carbs is roughly the cost of a port job.... But, in the end it's your money...

Well I actually gatta change them cause I bought my bike with mikunis tm like size 34mm so the bike runs like crap, only reason why I'm waisting money on carbs , i don't care about making much power I'm just a regular rider, just ride for fun with the friends

Thank you guys for the replys i appreciate all the help I can get

Edited by Jram2088

You could buy a used set of stockers pretty cheap and save yourself a ton of money. I have several sets and I know lots of other guys have them also. You never did say what mods were done to your bike??