New 16inch wheels for asphalt.

10milmike

• 4 months later...

Been running them for several months now. The first pass I was a little nervous, but after I put the steering stabilizer on the they are smoother the my 10x3. 6u2yna5e.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy note 3

Edited by 10milmike

Do you not run front brakes? Most tracks that i looked into here in pa require a oem, or superior braking system. Front and rear.

I don't know if he's running front brakes or not. This is my experience with needing them.

Front/rear brakes are required out here & at most sanctioned tracks. It doesn't mean that there aren't some Tech Inspector's at these tracks that don't have a clue on ATV rules. I have ran most of the tracks out here & not running brakes will catch up to you sooner or later.

As for the outlaw tracks I've ran across the country. You can get away with just about anything or nothing depending on how you look at it.  

Skinny tires are skinny. How much weight did you shed from your last set of front wheels and tires?

So you think & you don't do a good job most of the time.

Switching from a hub mounted skinny set-up to a spindle mount skinny nets a good drop in weight savings. Yes I know the difference in weight. The weight loss in rotational weight makes a bigger gain/difference than a static weight loss.

What the fuck are you talking about? I wasn't talking to you or asking you anything. Mind your own business!

Don't be mad. If everybody minded there own business no information would get exchanged.

7 or 8 lbs. of difference is a big deal off the front end of a drag bike. Along with less rotational weight & rolling resistance.

Don't be mad. If everybody minded there own business no information would get exchanged.

7 or 8 lbs. of difference is a big deal off the front end of a drag bike. Along with less rotational weight & rolling resistance.

I already know that. I was just curious how much weight he saved.