10dm vs 10 supercub

Gotmils?

Just wondering if it would be worth the money my goal is getting in the 5s in the 1/8 with me on it(215) my chassis is very light and i know tires and gearing and overall setup plays a big role..but I've seen some supercub run in the 5s but not with someone my size on it. .now I already have the supercub but ive never ran it....if the dm is worth it then I will buy a dm

Running the sc was the plan and still might be if it doesnt sell but I hate run it and it doesn't run the number im looking for... I just want to stick with one motor and be happy.. ive already had 4 different motors this year

Running the sc was the plan and still might be if it doesnt sell but I hate run it and it doesn't run the number im looking for... I just want to stick with one motor and be happy.. ive already had 4 different motors this year

Are you sure its the motor thats the problem?  Setup is key when it comes to racing.

More often than not continually changing your motor combo will yield disappointing results. Id spend much more time perfecting a setup with a motor than constantly changing the power plant.

I've seen this first hand.

Everyone always assumes it's the motor's fault.

Yep this is me started with 7milcub by k&t then went to a 565 trex then a 421cub now this 521 supercub... I think im going to just run my supercub if it doesnt sell and just get it as close as I can to the 5s..hell who knows it might run in the 5s