4mm Stroke.

fixitrod

Well, Andy says his motor will put out 82-85 with the right carbs, pipes etc. I am gettting the pro port he offers. I am taming is also...., for money reasons mostly. I have fmf fatties and 28mm flatslide carbs. He says although the top end won't be maxed, the throttle response should be kick ass. I'm also adding delta force reads and taking out my ported cages (again for throttle response). Andy's motors also win trophys so I confident it will run.

Also, I wish I had the $$$ to do a turn key, but I'm going out on a limb just spending what I am... with christmas and all. I have 3 little ones and my wife doesn't work... just me  B) .

So, even though I just sent my head and cylinders, I'm hoping for the same results.

Have fun duece. Let us know what you think.

Andy's engines do haul ass, your bike should scream Rod, sounds like as your budget allows you'll be goin faster and faster, im lucky enough to have my wife stay home with my varmits as well, id rather have a 70hp shee and good children than 90hp and paying someone to raise them for me, and on behalf of your wife ill bet she's workin her ass off just not gettin paid, my wife went to visit relatives for a week once leaving me to take care of the kids, i couldnt wait to go back to work!!............

You're damn skippy. I watched the kids while she went to New York for a week... Damn, it's rough.

And, what you said about someone else raising the kids.... You better believe it. That's why we worked it out the way it is. I make decent money so it works out.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tats4life,

What pipes was Spader running on his stroker? I am assuming either Pt hi's or mids since duncan did it??

They run mids on all there mx shees, and worked over high rev's on there dune/drag shee's. Tavis's old mx shee is for sale if anybody's got a spare 25 grand. The only thing I didn't like was the tranny and Loren always uses a stock frame.

all good banshee owners spank their children. ;) We're real people who I'm sure have been spanked a time or two in our life. And look how we came out.....riding one of the sweetest quads ever made.

I hate that crap on how spanking is wrong and it breeds bad families. Having a sore ass sitting on an uncomfortable barstool staring at a corner definitely taught me right from wrong. I hate when I see kids all out of control in stores and the parents are all stop that and dont do that and no thats not right you shouldnt do that.....and they just dont listen and keep doing what they're doing. Pull the kid aside, give them a nice wallup on the ass.....and you might see the funniest thing ever. After they cry for a second or two....they realize where they are....and they get all embarrassed.

My daughter is just turning 2.....and if you tell her she's not supposed to be doing something.....she stops. She has learned right and wrong, and to listen to mommy and daddy. She usually stops what shes doing wrong to do something else wrong......but what can you do.....she's 2.

All the guys I ride with have kids, and I want some little rugrats, I'm tired of turning wrenchs. Most of the parents have bought quads or xr50's for them. Everytime one of the kids mess around or smart off, they stay at home and sit in there room. Not to get all mushy and shit, but I love to see little kids have fun espically when they think the now what ther doing. I'm sure you guys have taken your kids for rides on your banshees, the first time I took my nephew for a ride, man I'm never going forget that look. And I'll do everything I can to make sure my kid or kids first word is yamaha or banshee :D

dont get me wrong id rather not spank them, but if the've pushed mom to the brink of suicied a good ass whoopin is the least i can do, ive explained to them both, my girl just turned 7 and my boy will be 9 next month that if i need to spank them something is drasticly wrong, they have nintendo, play staion, x-box, XR-70, CR-85, bikes, toys, tv's, dvd's, phones, pets. pals, balls, games, clothes, when i grew up i wore my older brothers jeans and stinky holy sneakers, nintendo was still 20 years out, i fuckin walked to school (mom's 03 explorer wasnt availible) and back home, no friends till my home work was done, collected coke bottles, mowed lawns, and threw the news paper at 5am to get a "Yamaha 60 Mini enduro" im the youngest of 5 and sometimes my dad would just whoop our asses so he wouldnt have to miss his television show that was gonna start in an hour cause he knew the 5 of us would be fuckin off instead of sleepin..my mothers favorite sayin was "I cant wait till you have kids" lookin back sometimes a nice warm, purple ass was like a "Hot Tottie" it just put me right to sleep.....

dont get me wrong id rather not spank them, but if the've pushed mom to the brink of suicied a good ass whoopin is the least i can do, ive explained to them both, my girl just turned 7 and my boy will be 9 next month that if i need to spank them something is drasticly wrong, they have nintendo, play staion, x-box, XR-70, CR-85, bikes, toys, tv's, dvd's, phones, pets. pals, balls, games, clothes, when i grew up i wore my older brothers jeans and stinky holy sneakers, nintendo was still 20 years out, i fuckin walked to school (mom's 03 explorer wasnt availible) and back home, no friends till my home work was done, collected coke bottles, mowed lawns, and threw the news paper at 5am to get a "Yamaha 60 Mini enduro" im the youngest of 5 and sometimes my dad would just whoop our asses so he wouldnt have to miss his television show that was gonna start in an hour cause he knew the 5 of us would be fuckin off instead of sleepin..my mothers favorite sayin was "I cant wait till you have kids" lookin back sometimes a nice warm, purple ass was like a "Hot Tottie" it just put me right to sleep.....

Man I here ya. Mine twin girls are 7 and my son is 10.

My motor should be put back together this weekend. I'll let you know how it works. I'd have someone cut your head or get an aftermarket so you can have the pistons go inside the head. I'd rather not have the extra surface to allow leaks. It's an opinion. You also have the porting adjusted for the new crank. You don't necessarily need to have it ported, but adjust the ports. I think with the spacer, you need to lower the transfers 2mm.

Also what do you think about the vito's +4mm with the stroker plate? is this a good product, or is it a mickey mouse way to put in a stroker?

I would also like to know you guys opinions on this.

My location sort of makes it hard as shipping an entire engine is out of the question.

I was thinking of going with the vitos +4mm and a set of their bigbore sleeves

As banshee2sick states do you think this is the "mickey mouse" way of assembleing a 4mm

My other option is to talk to a builder like PassionRE or Dan, buy a set of jugs off ebay or something and get them shipped straight to them for porting/boring and also buy the rest off the nessarry stuff through them to match there work.

Also do pipes affect the +4 or do you pretty much match the porting to the pipes for best results. At the moment I am running T5's would these be ok?, or would i be advised to switch

There is nothing Mickey Mouse about decking from the bottom. Basicly it's just an aluminum base gasket. It is a sound design and will no cause any problems if installed correctly. As for your T-5's, a 4mm long rod crank will agree with those pipes just fine, better than fine actually...Jim

Jim,

Thanks for the reply

If I was to get my hands on a set of jugs stateside, would you be intrested in doing my port work, and mabey adviseing me on what to do as far as building the rest of my engine to match your work.

If I am gonna do this I wanna do it right first time.