4mm Stroke.

fixitrod

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey rod hit up jim at passion, he's building me a +4-370 stroker should be around 80+ponies im going to attempt to race mx with it, when i get it back ill do a complete review, i have a mx track at the house and have fortunatly documented my times for most of my mods, so i will know just how much faster it is over my trinity mx ported engine....

thats what im lookin for just a nice ol kick in the shorts when i gas her.

Last weekend, two guys running +4 strokers built by Jim finished 1st and 2nd in the Open Pro Class at a short track race in Texas. It says something....

Last weekend, two guys running +4 strokers built by Jim finished 1st and 2nd in the Open Pro Class at a short track race in Texas.  It says something....

i cant wait to get my motor back from Jim, hopefully i'll need a diaper endorsment......

Last weekend, two guys running +4 strokers built by Jim finished 1st and 2nd in the Open Pro Class at a short track race in Texas.  It says something....

i cant wait to get my motor back from Jim, hopefully i'll need a diaper endorsment......

Me too !!!!!

Rod, why dont you shoot for 80+ hp, you could allways tame it with pipes and less compression, then as you yearn for a little more just drop your domes a cc or 2 and run a cpi pipe......what i like about jim at passion is his porting technics kick ass as david just posted, his motors are winning races, he's an extremly cool guy and will help you get what you want from your motor and answers his phone ive talked to him several times on the phone, it's kinda nice to not get a machine that says call me on tuesday between 4 and 5 pm, and in my case i sent jim my entire motor, carbs and twist throttle right back to my airbox, my build will be completely "turn key" he got me a clutch, impellor, timing plate, new intake for the bigger carbs,new domes and reed spacer from David at Noss, extra jetts, will make the throttle work and will make the bigger carbs go back to my airbox for my single K&N, basicly ill just drop it in, slide the throttle over my bars boot it over and ride, granted alot of you guys will just send out your jugs, but jim will also bench my motor and run it for me, i took my whole bike to my friends at action motorsports and jacey and shaun, charged me a 100 bucks to R&R the motor and UPS was 70 bucks to ship, Jacey worked at Mission Yamaha for years jetting all Teds port work and shaun and his uncle build monster shee's for the dunes with rudy at Port Magic, so all in all i feel like im in pretty good hands....my bikes not in a thousand peices in my garage and im at work making the cash to cover my build......

Well, Andy says his motor will put out 82-85 with the right carbs, pipes etc. I am gettting the pro port he offers. I am taming is also...., for money reasons mostly. I have fmf fatties and 28mm flatslide carbs. He says although the top end won't be maxed, the throttle response should be kick ass. I'm also adding delta force reads and taking out my ported cages (again for throttle response). Andy's motors also win trophys so I confident it will run.

Also, I wish I had the $$$ to do a turn key, but I'm going out on a limb just spending what I am... with christmas and all. I have 3 little ones and my wife doesn't work... just me B) .

So, even though I just sent my head and cylinders, I'm hoping for the same results.

Have fun duece. Let us know what you think.

Well, Andy says his motor will put out 82-85 with the right carbs, pipes etc. I am gettting the pro port he offers. I am taming is also...., for money reasons mostly. I have fmf fatties and 28mm flatslide carbs. He says although the top end won't be maxed, the throttle response should be kick ass. I'm also adding delta force reads and taking out my ported cages (again for throttle response). Andy's motors also win trophys so I confident it will run.

Also, I wish I had the $$$ to do a turn key, but I'm going out on a limb just spending what I am... with christmas and all. I have 3 little ones and my wife doesn't work... just me  B) .

So, even though I just sent my head and cylinders, I'm hoping for the same results.

Have fun duece. Let us know what you think.

Andy's engines do haul ass, your bike should scream Rod, sounds like as your budget allows you'll be goin faster and faster, im lucky enough to have my wife stay home with my varmits as well, id rather have a 70hp shee and good children than 90hp and paying someone to raise them for me, and on behalf of your wife ill bet she's workin her ass off just not gettin paid, my wife went to visit relatives for a week once leaving me to take care of the kids, i couldnt wait to go back to work!!............