Considering Selling (06 SE) How Much?

I'm considering selling my 2006 Special Edition. This bike is literally spotless and runs extremely well. Anyone who has seen this bike in person can vouch for it. Work done by Brandon @ Wildcard Racing. 

Hardly even been ridden since brand new. My main question is, what do you guys think I could get out of it? At this time this is just a consideration of selling. I will definitely NOT be parting this out whatsoever. Just need an idea if I do throw it up for sale.

Here are a some things this bike has. I can't remember everything it has without having my list in front of me, but this will give you an idea at least:

Stock Cylinder

Stock Stroke

Wildcard aggressive dune port 

Case Matched Porting

Trued and Welded Crank

Black Chariot Head w/19CC Domes

K&N Pod Filters w/ No Air Box

Chariot Impeller

Mull Impeller Gear

Pingle Valve

Pro Taper Bars

Front Works Shocks w/ Reservoirs

+4 Stellar Swingarm

Regina Chain

JDS Customs "Stellar" Rear Brake Rotor

Custom Seat Cover By Vegas Jeff (not in sig pic)

Skat Trak Smoothie Fronts (not in sig pic) with coated black wheels

Skat Trak Ten Paddle Rears

Alot of other parts I could list, but you guys get the idea. 

Thanks -Zach

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Location will make a difference.

Pull the plastic and it's no different than any other mildly built Banshee.

There's a misconception about the value of the 2006 SE bikes.

I had a dealership in Kansas call me a few years back that had a crated 2006 SE. He wanted to know what he could get out of it. I told him if he could get a penny over $4,000 he better take it. That was based on the used market at that time. He told me he had an $8,000 offer on it but was reluctant to sell it because he thought he could get more. No word if he actually did it.

Anyway, if you can get anywhere near $4,000 you better take it, if you want to sell it. That's my opinion anyway.

I agree Tyler, Nothing differant than any other banshee besides some plastics. Shit for 3-4K I would almost rather keep it even if I rairly ride it. I know what will happen, I'll sell it then regret it and buy another banshee.

this bike has potential if it had a better rider..

haha... I haven;t even sat on this bike for two years, so I do need to learn to ride again!

Idk why people make a big deal out of 06 se either like Tyler said above. IMO get a arm frame bike that has good electrical. Everything else you will most likely change out anyway unless your new to the game. Used bike and sell the other parts you don't need locally. Then you have more $ to spend on suspension and motor upgrades. I know you already have the bike but I'm just saying