Considering Selling (06 SE) How Much?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If anything else, if you have an extra set of plastics (some do some don't) just swap them out. Like already stated in this post, once you take the plastic off it's just another modded banshee. If it were me I would just hang on to it. It isn't costing you anything to let it sit and it's a great looking bike. I think later on you would regret selling it. Good luck with your decision.

• 1 month later...

Bought my 06 with one previous owner for 3500 with it all stock with just T6's and a k&n. Bike was really rough when i bought it though he took the plastics off so they wouldn't get screwed up or something, took the grab bar off to rig the t6s on cracked the tail light, lost a bunch of the bolts and brackets for the plastics, fucked up the stock key cause he lost the key then refound it, clutch slipped, it had the original tires on it which were shot and bald, i literally saved my bike but IMO i over paid for the condition. Anyways i don't see why you cant get 4k for it. Know some guy who sold his 05 nothing special in blue with CPI's and pods for 4200 with title. Your bike is mint, and i LOVE the black and yellow edition.

Edited by hughmyron

I sold 2 sets of 06 plastics.(yellow se) one set were in above average condition for 500. The second set were mint for 650. Both sets were listed on craigslist and were sold with in 4days time. And fyi. If you were to call a dealer and buy all plastics and graphics, its close to 1500.00.

I sold 2 sets of 06 plastics.(yellow se) one set were in above average condition for 500. The second set were mint for 650. Both sets were listed on craigslist and were sold with in 4days time. And fyi. If you were to call a dealer and buy all plastics and graphics, its close to 1500.00.

Wow $1500!!! this dealer is really a" stealer". You can get a complete set of them from rockymountain for $830 maybe a few bucks less.