Redline Dyno Shootout

srp

All I want to see is the cpi's. I have cpi's and 35s on my 4 mil stock cylinder. I wanna see these results and then test mine. See how different a serval will be for me.

And rockets. I wanna see what they do. I want to see why there so rare and when they do come up why so much money. Is there a unknown power in them, were they only in production for a short time, or were they the top inframe of there time and now there's more (possibly better) options.

I have been very happy with my Duncan 403 motor and PT High Revs, but all of the Serval chatter has gained my interest and a Redline built Serval would likely be my next choice for my riding style.

Just wondering if my PT High Rev pipes would work well...?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ive got a version of the motor the snipers were supposed to designed around. If anybody cares. And how come every bodies bitching already? Sounds like Gary offered to come help with some dyno time. Is everybody assuming he's gonna be a drama queen or something? I've spent time on the phone with him and he seems like a cool guy. It's Cam's house does he want the help? Or is it a hinderence? I like the drama as much as anybody, but are the inhouse drama queens blowin this up already for no reason?

Who you callin a drama queen bitch ??????   :whistling: