Redline Dyno Shootout

srp

Have your dyno day on a day that everyone can be there, I want to be there for every dyno pull that will be posted. I do not have a dyno, I have had an independent shop dyno and tune for all the dyno sheets I have and all are 100 percent legitimate.

The elevation in Sweet Home OR is the same as Oklahoma, This makes me confident enough to say that any Redline tests on 100+ horse Cubs,Cheetahs,T-rex or Twister engines on gasoline will look just like the dyno sheets that Jim posted comparing Sniper in-frame to Shearer in-frame.

At this dyno test I will put Sniper in-frame up against Shearer IF or OOF on 100+ horse gasoline engines. I will not say that Sniper is the best on cast Servals, lightly ported Servals and all cast Cubs. Good porting is mandatory for them to be a better pipe.

Every dyno sheet Jim posted was on gasoline comparing Sniper to Shearer, gas is the fuel of choice for most of my customers and most people with in-frame pipes.

I am free most any time and can stay a few days if needed to finish testing.

Cameron, thank you for offering to do these tests and to set the record straight.

The sad part about this whole thing is that people are taking time out of there life to expand their knowledge and are gonna be willing to share their experience with others... and because of people stupidity and ignorance to the facts at hand, its gonna turn into a complete shit show!

Wow sounds like to me we are starting to make excuses as to why some pipes might not live up to the hype unless you put them on a very specific engine to me. :yank:

I knew this whole thing would get way out of hand and I can see it is already starting to happen. This was not setup to be a dyno day or anything like that. Cameron was ask to simply compare some pipes and see which ones performed the best on the dyno. I can assure all of you this is not something that is going to turn out to be a big show with people hanging out all over his shop while he is trying to change pipes change domes and everything that is involved with tuning a bike on the dyno. He will dyno the bikes post the sheet and then let everyone make excuses and come up with all kinds of reasons why one pipe did better than the other. Plain and simple no matter who does this test or how it is done or who is on site to see it done not everyone is going to be happy and people are going to be making all kinds of excuses.  

People gripe because they want to see dyno charts.

People gripe when they hear the dyno testing will be done.

People will gripe when it's over.

This WHOLE thing started between me and Cam because I wanted to test all these pipes on a 4mm motor. Nothing more, nothing less.

I give zero fucks what is going to make the most power. I don't even own a 4mm motor.

I just like to see things happen and knew Cam would be up for it. I will be out there in February at some point and will help with the 4mm testing. The 10mm testing will be all Cam.

For fuck's sake. It's no fucking wonder people drop out of this sport/hobby.

Some people act like a bunch of fucking cry babies.

I agree with what Tyler said!! Everyone needs to realize Redline and Tyler have no stake in any of the pipes that will be tested!!! This is a 100% independent test to simply see which pipes do the best it is not be to be some shit show or a pipe bashing!! Just fucking drop it and when the tests are done the dyno results will be posted then everyone can start bitching again. 

I agree with what Tyler said!! Everyone needs to realize Redline and Tyler have no stake in any of the pipes that will be tested!!! This is a 100% independent test to simply see which pipes do the best it is not be to be some shit show or a pipe bashing!! Just fucking drop it and when the tests are done the dyno results will be posted then everyone can start bitching again. 

Well they've already got some people/builders wanting to make sure their shit doesn't look bad (which I partly understand).  Problem is that's not why they are doing the testing.  No one wants to have their cylinders ported to exact specifications just to have a set of pipes work perfect.

Exactly. We're using very basic setups here.

We're not going to take the time to tweak each individual setup.

Basically, we're using an as cast cylinder and then ported. Most likely 35mm PWK and whatever domes Cam thinks will be best. I think the plan was to test on pump gas.