USA vs Puerto Rico Drag Race Event

brettjsand2000

Lil doobie 420. That bike u talkin about is my home boy .. "el pachy" and its the fastest stock chassis stock un cut plastics knobby tire bike in pr.. and yes us puerto ricans do amazing things .and thay motor was built in p.r.. . Talk is cheap though.. hoe can a simple drag race sti rr up so mich emotion in ya.. and then say its drug money..lmao..

Lil doobie 420. That bike u talkin about is my home boy .. "el pachy" and its the fastest stock chassis stock un cut plastics knobby tire bike in pr.. and yes us puerto ricans do amazing things .and thay motor was built in p.r.. . Talk is cheap though.. hoe can a simple drag race sti rr up so mich emotion in ya.. and then say its drug money..lmao..

No emotion here, I just don't like that sty guy too much. I really couldn't care any less about drag racing I run my bike 6-8 times a year. Keep laughing your butt off though thinking about me not liking your buddy... Just for the record I've never said I don't like either of the angels or the other pr guys I've met. I think both angels I've met are super nice guys. Again I just can't stand that guy and his equal rights rants. I don't have to explain myself about my joke I said but I guess the "puerto ricans" are the best, we should all just give up trying

I just don't like that sty guy too much.  Again I just can't stand that guy and his equal rights rants.

LOL! Join the list of other's. It's pretty simple Slick & the other's that don't like me or my rants. It's called Manage Ignore Prefs, learn how to use it. You & other's are more worried about what I do/don't do & what I say. Guess what, that's your & whomever else's problem, not mine. So get a clue or continue with your whining.

That 10 mil stock chassis was at Busco this weekend. Beautiful bike, but 50k (pleeeze). He said it was a 611cc. Well there was a ole country boy there with a old school 10mil T-rex (521 cc) that was wearing his butt out. Not even close! 

If that PR 10mil is a 4.24 ,then country boy is a world record setter. Just the way I saw it.