USA vs Puerto Rico Drag Race Event

brettjsand2000

Why are y'all assuming they sell drugs? I think not.

I'm glad someone has a clue & spoke up. There are many more that know the true side of PR racing.  

I'd be more than happy to go race out of the country if I had an unlimited pharmaceutical tech bank account. I have nothing to prove, they called the us guys out. If they want to "prove themselves" (whatever that means) then they can come to us. Every other day I hear more rumors of this race happening then not happening, I'd say there's a 30% chance I'll be going. The only factor being no money to go, which I told them would be an issue when they first asked.

I'm going to address your ignorance, along with the other's. That's more than you all deserve with your keyboard balls & spewing out unknown dribble.

I'm speaking of what I know about my 2 Puerto Rican teammates & I. Our ATV financing is done with nothing illegal & more to do with good old fashion work.

For the rest of your post, you are way behind times. I thought all this PR hate ended years ago. PR was consistently bashed on in the past. They came to the US & proved or bettered what was said "couldn't be done" by the Naysayer's.

Keyboard balls? First off, like I said-I was kidding. Second, anyone that spends more money than others dream of making gets accused of selling drugs AS A JOKE. I know first hand so get over it. Third, This is not the first time you have gone all al sharpton on everyone here, it's pathetic. Fourth, stop referring to you guys as a separate, better entity than the rest of us because arguably everything they've BOUGHT is/was built by the guys in the us. K&t A&S shearer Titan precision not one of them are "PR", so don't for a second think you guys have done anything that nobody else could with $1,000,000. Is the stuff they do impressive? Absolutely. Rocket scientist? No. Did they beat my bikes time and I'd love to get the record back? Yes. Will I? Time will tell.

So let me be clear so you don't twist my words. Do I respect the "Puerto Ricans" for what they've accomplished. Yes. Do I think they are the fastest guys in the world? No

• Like 2

I went to PR a couple years ago and went to a race. It was off the beaten path, and a lot of fast bikes were there. It was over on the west coast near Aguadilla, those guys are serious into this shit. I mean lets face it, what else do they have to do?