Shiftings a Bitch!

CrashRyan

So this winter im looking to do a 10 mil serval build and with all that torque and horse power that it will be making im really worried about being able to shift properly or at all... I have a friend that was running a 10 mil cub and he really had a heck of a time shifting it, so i dont want to run into that. im not wanting to get into an override trans right now because i still want to be able to dune the machine but spank a few people in races as well. Ive looked around and found modded cams, shift stars, quik shift kits, etc. What are you guys doing that you have seen the best results out of? Or can you point me in the right direction to find more info on what im after?

I run a 4dm, my buddy runs a K&T 421. We have NO trans mods and they shift the same as stock, no BS. I don't know where people think they won't shift with added power. Even my builder told me not to worry.

You simply have zero clue how much better it could be with a stock mod.

To the OP, there are a lot of options out there but I would say that if you aren't dragging or hill shooting steer clear of an over ride and find some one to do a total package stock mod type trans.

I have been running my duneable override in my 10 mil  for three seasons.  I trail ride with my kids and hill climb and never had any problems.. See Cam and tell him what your doing and he will fix you up. And trust me, if you try to run the stock tranny set up  it will not shift under the load of a 10 mil.