what happens if you run no silencers ?

Sure it is. He can't help having limited knowledge, experience, and social development. That all comes with time.

He's got a skull full of mush and it takes YEARS of effort on the part of others to help mold that into independently useable gray matter.

But at age 15.....your in no position to be "firing back" at anybody. Talk less, listen more and assume that your wrong about most of what you think you know. Start there and in 10 more years you just might earn a Man Card.

thats what im trying to do, wich is why i made the account, but seriously i dnt see why people gatta start dumb shot for ?

WTF? That just shows the intelligence level.

THIS is what I'm talking about. Being 15 is no excuse to be ignorant, ignore people and spell every other word wrong, IMO.

You have people in this thread that have SO much experience with these motors, and they give you advice, and you choose to ignore it and do what YOU want, not what in reality is best.

Just read around these forums, every subforum here has lots of different info. It's there. Read it. You'll learn a lot. Being 15 myself, I understand that you may want to impress someone, or just have a cool sounding bike... But what you will loose in return is just not worth it... It's stupid.

I got mad respect for rappy, any 15 yr old kid that can jump on a big bore bike and blast that fucker down the track has my respect all day. Take notes from rappy kiddo:D

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

What up Bra2012-autumn-new-arrival-free-shipping-sm

That's more like it.