what happens if you run no silencers ?

i ended up taking em off and they wernt even that much louder wtf are u guys saying ther so loud for ??

What peipes you got and did you take off just the muffler and the stinger (mid pipe) or just the muffler?

What peipes you got and did you take off just the muffler and the stinger (mid pipe) or just the muffler?

i got fmf sst gold series racing edition pipes, and i took the power cor 2 scilencers off, i gatta say it was a lot louder but it wasent as lound as all the dumbasses exagerated it would be :)

Listen you stupid fucker. It's guys like you that are getting our riding areas shut down because of the noise. There was once a time when you could ride almost all of the Oregon dunes ALL night long. There's nothing like hill racing at 3:00AM with a VW engine case bonfire at the bottom of comp hill. Now there is a "noise buffer" area and we can't ride on the dunes past 10:00 PM.

i got fmf sst gold series racing edition pipes, and i took the power cor 2 scilencers off, i gatta say it was a lot louder but it wasent as lound as all the dumbasses exagerated it would be :)

Probably doesn't sound that much louder because you're used to the sound of blown out silencers. I'm guessing that, like most idiot hill billies, you've never heard of silencer packing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Listen you stupid fucker. It's guys like you that are getting our riding areas shut down because of the noise. There was once a time when you could ride almost all of the Oregon dunes ALL night long. There's nothing like hill racing at 3:00AM with a VW engine case bonfire at the bottom of comp hill. Now there is a "noise buffer" area and we can't ride on the dunes past 10:00 PM.

Agree %10000000

Who says he ONLY rides by where he lives?

Guys like that make it hard to legitimatize ATV riding areas. (Track is different story of course ).

I know of a lot of tracks that require some kind of silencer, even NASCAR has to run mufflers and they have way more money than us to fight a sound ordinance.

Queer bate? Really:blink:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

aha it just sounded right, i just dont get why people have to be assholes for, apparently they werent rased to respect, the question was what happens when u ride with no silencers, not im ganna ride with silencers, fuken retards, i dnt meen u nightmare350