4 mil HJR akly bike

crf250man

I think i just did type what was on my mind. Can we just hug?

Lets+Hug+it+Out+Bitch.jpg

You're a dickhead, just saying.

Hater.

I hate it lol

Yea, well, you kind of came off sounding like a cheese dick.. NOW, you may be able to redeem yourself by being nicer, not calling names (that's my job) and upgrading your membership to Premium status with a t-shirt.

Yea, well, you kind of came off sounding like a cheese dick.. NOW, you may be able to redeem yourself by being nicer, not calling names (that's my job) and upgrading your membership to Premium status with a t-shirt.

Your such a sleeze

I assemble all my own shit, but by no means am I a builder. I don't fuck with porting, dome configuration, crank rod lengths and so on..That's what BUILDERS do.

^^^^ You should stick to your little tweets of hatred. Your providing info that might just bite you later...... 

You dont check your port timings, clearances, and everything else when you get your shit back from your "builder"?  You just get it back slap the bitch together and go ride up a hill? Sounds about right for a assembler such as yourself.

^^^^ NOTE: He came up with this on his own. No nut swinging from me. Just another guy who's calling as he sees it.  (Slap the bitch together and go ride up a hill) LMFAO

I know dick about any of those things..

I've never so much as checked a fucking thing and they all run PERFECT.

So, YES, I am an ass.

Fixed this one for you.^^^^ This one is priceless. Proof once again that you know what you know.....but couldn't explain why. (Just go buy another win bro)  ;)

SlowerThanYou - Is busy posting quality helpful info in another post about clutch tuning. Yet you couldn't hold you own in a tuning conversation even if you stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night. LOL

Just poking fun......... :whoops:

• Like 1

I assemble all my own shit, but by no means am I a builder. I don't fuck with porting, dome configuration, crank rod lengths and so on..That's what BUILDERS do.

^^^^ You should stick to your little tweets of hatred. Your providing info that might just bite you later......

You dont check your port timings, clearances, and everything else when you get your shit back from your "builder"? You just get it back slap the bitch together and go ride up a hill? Sounds about right for a assembler such as yourself.

^^^^ NOTE: He came up with this on his own. No nut swinging from me. Just another guy who's calling as he sees it. (Slap the bitch together and go ride up a hill) LMFAO

I know dick about any of those things..

I've never so much as checked a fucking thing and they all run PERFECT.

So, YES, I am an ass.

Fixed this one for you.^^^^ This one is priceless. Proof once again that you know what you know.....but couldn't explain why. (Just go buy another win bro) ;)

SlowerThanYou - Is busy posting quality helpful info in another post about clutch tuning. Yet you couldn't hold you own in a tuning conversation even if you stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night. LOL

Just poking fun......... :whoops:

I'm not sure what you're babbling about.

I admit that I don't build my own motors. I pay one of the best in the business to do that for me. There's no need to double check Cam's work. Every single one of the motors that Cam has built me, five now, were or are multi race winning motors.

Anyway, ramble on.