4Mil Cub Pipes/Carbs

After pricing everything out and thinking I wanted to stay with stock cylinders I just said fuck it and were going with the cub!

Now with a 4mil cub agressive dune port do I have to run CPI/Shearer pipes or can I run toomeys without a significant power loss. Its got fmf now but those are getting pulled off polished and sold to the lowest bidder (I HATE those pipes) 

Also Its got stock carbs, are they capable of supplying enough fuel for the 4mil cub? Im assuming my jetting will be ridiculously big but with they work?

im TRYING not to drop 2500 bucks into this. Although I can its no problems I just dont want to cause Im stingy. If I can do it for less I will! 

Thanks fellas

There have been cub cylinders with stickers on them. They will hold you over for a while till you can get better carbs but they will definitely be choking those cylinders. As far as pipes, same goes with the pipes. That cylinder certainly be better suited with better pipes and carbs. What are you looking for the motor to do? Because a cub with toomeys and stock carbs isn't gonna do much more then a good stock cyl 4mm dune build.

Just did a build similar to this but drag ported. I was like u and wanted to spend under 2500. Well that went right out the window to set my bike up properly. If I remember right it's a 1000 bucks just to buy cylinders, and add 300$ to each cylinder for porting. Then you got crank like 500 have to get cases trenched, new pistons, clutch, basket lockout, override ext ext the list goes on. As fast as the bike will be when it's done the,THE MONEY GOES FASTER

Its got fmf now but those are getting pulled off polished and sold to the lowest bidder

you can send the fmfs to me for free, if you pay shipping. and put $800 in the box that way I can buy some Shearers. that should be the lowest bid, lol

After pricing everything out and thinking I wanted to stay with stock cylinders I just said fuck it and were going with the cub!

Now with a 4mil cub agressive dune port do I have to run CPI/Shearer pipes or can I run toomeys without a significant power loss. Its got fmf now but those are getting pulled off polished and sold to the lowest bidder (I HATE those pipes) 

Also Its got stock carbs, are they capable of supplying enough fuel for the 4mil cub? Im assuming my jetting will be ridiculously big but with they work?

im TRYING not to drop 2500 bucks into this. Although I can its no problems I just dont want to cause Im stingy. If I can do it for less I will! 

Thanks fellas

No such thing as an aggressive dune port Cub.