HQ Sucks, This Is Not STY's Opinion

you would think by now planet sand wohld have dropped the fee to join. I dont even know why people sign up there is noone posting. the only thing that has started to suck here is the massive amount of lurkers in the for sale section. you used to beable to buy stuff here now people who add nothing to this site jump on everything. Great for the sellers I guess.

Truth!

Planet sand was nothing but drag racers.  In case you havn't noticed, this site is majority anything but.  Maybe 15% are.  Planet Sand did not "make this sport".  They may have started a national drag race scene.. but thats about it..  I started riding quads LONG before Planet sand even existed.  "this sport" has many different venues besides Drag racing. 

Not that I really care or that I'm going to change anything, but care to elaborate?

If it's a legitimate gripe I may be inclined to fix the issue if possible.

If it's just some bitch made shit, then there are about 37 weak ass moderated hippie ATV sites you'd probably be welcomed at.

I guess the 2 sack brother's choose "some bitch made shit".