My Experience at Illinois Powersports

Still WINNING!!

1. Windy proves for me that 18" tires at 10,600RPM won't go 91mph...Advantage Tyler

2. I ask Windy for pics of 20" tires that measure 22". Request denied...Advantage Tyler

3. Windy asks for a pic of me using a gearing calculator. Request granted...Advantage Tyler

4. LILSTVN's ex-gf moves out of the country to get away from him this summer...Advantage LILSTVN's ex-gf

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.. And I am about to make it 4-0 right now..

Back in February Windy sent me a series of love letters, asking me why I don't really care for him. I had to finally stop replying because the reasons he presented for us being friends were so absurd. I mean seriously, Windy makes SlowerThanYou look like a totally normal individual..

Part of one of these letters is posted below. I am requesting that Windy provide proof, in form of e-mail, recorded phone conversation or by someone at MT confirming, that MT did in fact contact Windy to do this testing. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

I run the new V-force 4's.....because they asked us to do the R+D on a variety of different designs and were proven to be right at the same peak level as the 2's with better mid performance than the 3's.

lol a little upset?

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.. And I am about to make it 4-0 right now..

Back in  February Windy sent me a series of love letters, asking me why I don't really care for him. I had to finally stop replying because the reasons he presented for us being friends were so absurd. I mean seriously, Windy makes SlowerThanYou look like a totally normal individual..

Score: HQ Circus Member's > STY > Windy > LocoHomo & bringing up the rear. LILSTVN aka BoyBlunder has been, :DDQSmilie: To the point of submission, totally stifled . 

Still WINNING!!

1. Windy proves for me that 18" tires at 10,600RPM won't go 91mph...Advantage Tyler

2. I ask Windy for pics of 20" tires that measure 22". Request denied...Advantage Tyler

3. Windy asks for a pic of me using a gearing calculator. Request granted...Advantage Tyler

4. LILSTVN's ex-gf moves out of the country to get away from him this summer...Advantage LILSTVN's ex-gf

Back in  February Windy sent me a series of love letters, asking me why I don't really care for him. I had to finally stop replying because the reasons he presented for us being friends were so absurd. I mean seriously, Windy makes SlowerThanYou look like a totally normal individual..

Part of one of these letters is posted below. I am requesting that Windy provide proof, in form of e-mail, recorded phone conversation or by someone at MT confirming, that MT did in fact contact Windy to do this testing. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

I run the new V-force 4's.....because they asked us to do the R+D on a variety of different designs and were proven to be right at the same peak level as the 2's with better mid performance than the 3's.

#1- Windy proves to you that 18" tires can be taller. (Even up to 19") But your too retarded to understand that "I" never told you they were 18". I told you the Rollout. See I talk in the vocabulary of details that matter. You somehow think you proved me wrong.....again your too dim to understand the topic. All that you can really say is that your "Winning vs. Maxxis. (Since THEY labeled the tire, not me.) You could have claimed early on that you were only wrong based on a technicality.......but in NO WAY could you claim your right. Unfortunately you have doubled down on your foolishness too many times and now your opportunity to bow out has passed. 

#2 - You asked for pics to prove something that ALL OF US have already established can be true. (Since even the dyno tires are taller than advertised.) Are you seriously such a mental midget that you need pictures to understand this fact?

Hey people....Do you REALLY want me to take the time to get comfortable in posting pics? Because then this epic beatdown can have illustrations. LMAO If a picture is worth a thousand words....how many pics would I need to get Tyler to understand that his coveted gearing calculator is nearly worthless since it doesn't take into account the ONLY factor that really matters. ROLLOUT! (Hey Tyler, didn't you post that EVERY tire you measure ends up being 1" shorter than the sidewall says?) Yep. You did. So..........take a minute for that info to soak in.......

O.K. So....that would mean your gearing calculator won't work on your tires either!  CHECKMATE! GAME-SET-MATCH! WINDY FTMFW

#3 -  I asked you to post a pic of you using a gear calculator. You posted a pic of you hanging with 2 guys while your rubbing your dick. (Actually I asked you to explain how a gear calculator is "USEFUL" for you in hillclimbing.) That is a request your incapable of providing since I ^ just proved ^ that the calculator doesn't really work.  

#4 - LILSTVN'S ex-gf moved away because breaking up with him still didn't get her far enough away from his association with you. 6 degrees of separation from you wasn't enough....she had to go METRIC to get enough distance from you.  :bolt:

I sent you a PM ...but it wasn't to try to impress you or try to be friends. I was wondering why you have such a hard-on for me all the time. (I understood....your just a dick.) I was trying to find a polite way to get along.

That worked about as well as trying to teach you something.  :wacko: So here we are.......I'm throwing kidney punches and spinning hammer fists to your ego and your out on your feet, but won't fall down. Everyone is enjoying the show so much that no one will do you the service of throwing in the towel. (Even the fellow Moderators want to see this one go all 5 rounds.) So you just stand there while you DDQ your ass like you were Rodney King.

• Like 2

Oh and if you want to talk about my involvement with the V-Force 4's....... I dare you! You will look like a complete fool if you go there. LMAO

Fouldedout 421 has seen the proto-types on my bike live and in person and 421alkyshee has not only seen the same thing, but visited the dyno. (as have more that a few other members here)

#1- Windy proves to you that 18" tires can be taller. (Even up to 19") But your too retarded to understand that "I" never told you they were 18". I told you the Rollout. See I talk in the vocabulary of details that matter. You somehow think you proved me wrong.....again your too dim to understand the topic. All that you can really say is that your "Winning vs. Maxxis. (Since THEY labeled the tire, not me.) You could have claimed early on that you were only wrong based on a technicality.......but in NO WAY could you claim your right. Unfortunately you have doubled down on your foolishness too many times and now your opportunity to bow out has passed. 

#2 - You asked for pics to prove something that ALL OF US have already established can be true. (Since even the dyno tires are taller than advertised.) Are you seriously such a mental midget that you need pictures to understand this fact?

Hey people....Do you REALLY want me to take the time to get comfortable in posting pics? Because then this epic beatdown can have illustrations. LMAO If a picture is worth a thousand words....how many pics would I need to get Tyler to understand that his coveted gearing calculator is nearly worthless since it doesn't take into account the ONLY factor that really matters. ROLLOUT! (Hey Tyler, didn't you post that EVERY tire you measure ends up being 1" shorter than the sidewall says?) Yep. You did. So..........take a minute for that info to soak in.......

O.K. So....that would mean your gearing calculator won't work on your tires either!  CHECKMATE! GAME-SET-MATCH! WINDY FTMFW

#3 -  I asked you to post a pic of you using a gear calculator. You posted a pic of you hanging with 2 guys while your rubbing your dick. (Actually I asked you to explain how a gear calculator is "USEFUL" for you in hillclimbing.) That is a request your incapable of providing since I ^ just proved ^ that the calculator doesn't really work.  

#4 - LILSTVN'S ex-gf moved away because breaking up with him still didn't get her far enough away from his association with you. 6 degrees of separation from you wasn't enough....she had to go METRIC to get enough distance from you.  :bolt:

I sent you a PM ...but it wasn't to try to impress you or try to be friends. I was wondering why you have such a hard-on for me all the time. (I understood....your just a dick.) I was trying to find a polite way to get along.

That worked about as well as trying to teach you something.  :wacko: So here we are.......I'm throwing kidney punches and spinning hammer fists to your ego and your out on your feet, but won't fall down. Everyone is enjoying the show so much that no one will do you the service of throwing in the towel. (Even the fellow Moderators want to see this one go all 5 rounds.) So you just stand there while you DDQ your ass like you were Rodney King.

First time I ever read all of Windys post and I enjoyed it.  Tyler :DDQSmilie: ! LMAO

Windy, I must thank-you for making me more normal than you!

Really? I give Juan some shit once in a while, but he doesn't post any of that goofy hermaphrodite anal sex with a double ended dildo shit like you have been. Not sure how you rate as more normal than him. If we are just looking at posts on here anyway.

• Like 1