My Experience at Illinois Powersports

Why don't you ever have anything nice to say Tyler? Out of all the forums that I belong to you have to be the most unhappy.

Unhappy moderator that is

He owns the #1 Banshee Web Site, sure he can be anyway he wishes. I agree, that he's pretty angry, plus closed minded.

Why don't you ever have anything nice to say Tyler? Out of all the forums that I belong to you have to be the most unhappy.

Unhappy moderator that is

I can't help that I like to question stuff.

LILSTVN is the most unhappy moderator.

Loco. Ur AMAZING AT THE MOONWALK!

No moonwalk here.

91MPH is not attainable with 16/40 gearing at 10,600RPM with 18" tires.

Now, if you want to go into tire growth then that's a different story. Then the tires are also no longer 18".

You have a guy here trying to say his 20" knobby tires actually measure 22". I called bullshit and asked for a picture.. Still nothing. That's because without 35PSI in them, they're not 22" tall.

This is direct from Windy's stupid ass in this very thread...

The dyno tires were 18" [ 18 x pie 3.14 = 56.52 ] But the stated measured R.O. of those dyno tires was 59.5 (with about 5 pounds of air) So that's 3 more inches of R.O that an 18" tire should have. A 59.5 R.O. is basically a 19" tire.

Well now, that changes everything.. So it's actually NOT an 18" tire.. It's NOW a 19" tire.. Which according to the speed and gearing calculator will pull 95MPH in 6th gear.

All Windy's mouthing off and he actually busts himself. Fucking smart.

LMFAO

Really? Your going to backtrack to that post where you tried to change the focus from your stupid comment, to trying to prove I don't own a set of tires that are taller than the sidewall markings.

Are you Bi-Polar? The point of the post you just quoted was that even the tires in question are taller than the sidewalls say.Now somehow you think that makes ME stupid?......

Exactly. EVERY dirt tire I have when inflated to 5-7PSI measures at least an inch under what the sidewall says.

I think the heart of your problem is that EVERYTHING you measure ends up about an inch short of what you were hoping it would be.

I don't have to post any pics to prove anything.

(Plenty of people in this post have done the math and agree that with any growth at all, the numbers are legit.)

Hell YOU just said it yourself you dumbass! 95 MPH according to you.....

Keep posting and move this to the humor section.

LMFAO