My Experience at Illinois Powersports

I use gearing calculators for all my bikes. If the dyno says it peaks at x rpm, I gear them to do that rpm at a certain mph at the end of the track. And they almost always do That mph.

I've always used that gearing calculator for our hillclimb bikes. I'm not using it to gear for a certain mph at a certain distance, but it's always proven to be useful.

So....if you ALWAYS use that gear calculator on your hillclimb bikes, but don't use it to gear for a certain mph at a certain distance.....then just how would you describe it's USEFULNESS in your application?

Could you post pics of you using a gear calculator at the hill? Thanks.

So....if you ALWAYS use that gear calculator on your hillclimb bikes, but don't use it to gear for a certain mph at a certain distance.....then just how would you describe it's USEFULNESS in your application?

No.

As usual........does stuff, thinks stuff, says stuff....but can never explain why. LOL

Nice try though.......(the whole effort to find something people are saying that you could say you agree with just for damage control.)

Hey guys.....Tyler enjoys the gearing calculator too! Wow we all have so much in common. Maybe we have him figured all wrong..........

Next time remember to agree with something all the posters agree with. It will be more effective.

Try this topic - Windy > Tyler

OK OK John.. You got me. I will comply. Here is a picture of me using the gearing calculator at a hillclimb. It's in my left hand. I'm in the middle.

3350_524331474441_2667309_n.jpg

OK OK John.. You got me. I will comply. Here is a picture of me using the gearing calculator at a hillclimb. It's in my left hand. I'm in the middle.

Was I born yesterday?

That is clearly a picture of you in the middle of a Man Sandwich. The only calculating I see is you looking to the left at one competitor and seeing what gearing he's using, then looking to the right to check that guy's choice in gearing.......then figuring if you run the same gearing you should be fine.

(The left hand is holding a note pad and pen)

Notes on pad say - Hill looks big.....other racers look knowledgeable, confident and fast......change gearing to match theirs. ...don't know why they run gearing so different than what I was going to use, but I think I might look like a Noob if I ask any questions. I'm running motor built by the same builder as Windy so I guess I'll be fine.

NOTE: DON'T RUN OVER MY OWN LEG AGAIN!

3350_524331474441_2667309_n.jpg

Still WINNING!!

1. Windy proves for me that 18" tires at 10,600RPM won't go 91mph...Advantage Tyler

2. I ask Windy for pics of 20" tires that measure 22". Request denied...Advantage Tyler

3. Windy asks for a pic of me using a gearing calculator. Request granted...Advantage Tyler

4. LILSTVN's ex-gf moves out of the country to get away from him this summer...Advantage LILSTVN's ex-gf

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.. And I am about to make it 4-0 right now..

Back in  February Windy sent me a series of love letters, asking me why I don't really care for him. I had to finally stop replying because the reasons he presented for us being friends were so absurd. I mean seriously, Windy makes SlowerThanYou look like a totally normal individual..

Part of one of these letters is posted below. I am requesting that Windy provide proof, in form of e-mail, recorded phone conversation or by someone at MT confirming, that MT did in fact contact Windy to do this testing. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

I run the new V-force 4's.....because they asked us to do the R+D on a variety of different designs and were proven to be right at the same peak level as the 2's with better mid performance than the 3's.